Another Shelby "clone" on eBay...

Top_Fuel

Person of Interest
Established Member
Hope this isn't a re-post...

you will be buying a 2007 mustang gt coupe premium upgraded to a shelby 500 CLONE please read all so you know what you are buying- 2007 mustang gt premium redfire dark charcoal leather code 140a prem pkg driver passenger air bags anti lock brakes traction control power 6 way driver seat 4.6 l 3v v8 5 speed manual trans interior upgrade pkg active anti theft system front side airbags 3.55limited slip axle sirussat radio w/6 mon svc shelby upgrade bumper- hood-scop all shelby emblems-name plates grille rear kit-panel 1 headlamp this car on the exterior looks just like a shelby 500 so if you would like on but dont want to spend all the money this is for you please read this this is not a true shelby but done over to look just like the shelby we are a ford dealer with a very good body shop that did all are work.If you have any questions about this or any of my other auctions please feel free to contact me via e-mail by clicking here or you can call me at 717-431-0701 EXT301 or 717-439-6642 gary wagner. Thank you for your interest and I look forward to hearing from you. THIS CAR IS A SHELBY CLONE THIS IS NOT A TRUE SHELBY 500

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Ford...010QQitemZ200049786448QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

c82f_4.JPG

Last edited:

swlacobra

too many cars
Established Member
did you notice the "as is-no warrenty" clause futher down the page? i guess if the non factory paint peels,too bad!

ShortThrow50

Always buyin cheap tires
Established Member
swlacobra said:
did you notice the "as is-no warrenty" clause futher down the page? i guess if the non factory paint peels,too bad!
yeah, no doubt

fangstang

Established Member
I saw this the other day too. I think the Shelby would look amazing in this color! Too bad they dont offer it.

Users who are viewing this thread