Another satisfied customer!

WydOpen

Established Member
I ordered a set of GT pumps, modified FPDM, fuel line adapter for the Fore Precision fuel hat, and a set of Fore Precision fuel rails with the fuel rail fitting kit. I ordered over the holiday weekend and arrived today, Wednesday. Everything came except the fuel rail fitting kit. I went online and used their Live Support feature where Jonas promptly shipped out the missing item (just before 6pm). Provided me a tracking number nearly instantly. Should arrive Friday in time for me to install everything over the weekend.

GREAT SERVICE, LOW PRICES, AND FAST SHIPPING!!!

Thank you!

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
I ordered a set of GT pumps, modified FPDM, fuel line adapter for the Fore Precision fuel hat, and a set of Fore Precision fuel rails with the fuel rail fitting kit. I ordered over the holiday weekend and arrived today, Wednesday. Everything came except the fuel rail fitting kit. I went online and used their Live Support feature where Jonas promptly shipped out the missing item (just before 6pm). Provided me a tracking number nearly instantly. Should arrive Friday in time for me to install everything over the weekend.

GREAT SERVICE, LOW PRICES, AND FAST SHIPPING!!!

Thank you!

Thanks for your support and understanding. I'm glad you're happy with our service and that we got any issues you had resolved quickly.

Jared :beer:

WydOpen

Established Member
Jared, I didn't realize the fittings you sent me with my original shipment was considered the fitting adapter kit to connect to the factory fuel line (see picture below). I need to send you back the second set of fittings. I thought the fitting kit would allow me to use the aftermarket rails and connect directly to the factory fuel line similar to the adapter between my Fore fuel hat to the fuel line. Am I still missing something here? I envisioned two plugs for the front and a modified y-fitting between the rails and stock fuel line in the rear.

Also, I ordered the Stage 1 FPDM and I'm now thinking that might not be enough for me. I would like to return the second fittings and Stage 1 FPDM and upgrade to the Stage 2...is this possible?

img0869su0.jpg

Thanks again for all the help!

WydOpen

Established Member
Nevermind! Spoke with Derek and got everything straightened out. He provided me with an RMA number and I'm sending back a few items and upgrading the FPDM. Looks like I'm going to bite the bullet and just upgrade my stock fuel line to -8AN line and be done with it.

Users who are viewing this thread