Another SAS soldier goes to work on the terrorists during the Nairobi attack

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Seems that if you want to carry out a terror attack in Kenya you are destined to run into and get ****ed up by the SAS at some point. The attack that occurred a few years ago there in the mall had a report come out that an SAS soldier that was there ended up killing 4 or 5 of the terrorists single-handedly, and now you have this guy basically running a counter operation all alone like he is Jack Bauer or something. Props to this man though! His actions display the skill and fearlessness the SAS is famous for.

SAS hero led charge into Kenya hotel to kill terrorists and save victims

Coiled03

Established Member
I've heard of SAS.

Who the hell are SBS, and ST3?

Probably can't tell me, right?

svtfocus2cobra

Established Member
I've heard of SAS.

The SBS stands for Special Boat Service. They have performed more combat operations and spent more time in Afghanistan than the SAS but all you ever hear about is the SAS, who have done plenty of badass things. It's sort of like the relationship between Delta and Devgru.

Last edited:

RES0574

Established Member
I've heard of SAS.

ST3 = Seal Team 3. From my understanding, Seal Team 3 wears the Edward Teach/Blackbeard Patch.

I have one on the back of my trucks, and when I was at JEB-LC/Gator Blvd, I was asked by a guy from 2 if I was from 3. I have a house in OBX, and when I explained why I had the sticker, the guy from 2 told me the guys from 3 use that patch.

Silverstrike

It's to big to move FAST!
Established Member
The SBS stands for Special Boat Service. They have performed more combat operations and spent more time in Afghanistan than the SAS but all you ever hear about is the SAS, who have done plenty of badass things. It's sort of like the relationship between Delta and Devgru.

yes the SBS was the ones that done the limpet mine attack on the German Tripitz Battleship with the Xcraft mini subs while it was moored in Norway during WWII. Two crew was captured and brought aboard the battleship all while their charges was right below them. The six sub crew members refused to divulge any info about it all knowing they probably end up dying. This shows you exactly the people that serve in the SAS/SBS.

Operation Source - Wikipedia

Last edited:

svtfocus2cobra

Established Member
Turns out this guy was just shopping when this all occurred as well. Pretty sure the other SAS operator was at the mall shopping with his family when it popped off too iirc.

RES0574

Established Member
SEAL teams were there. Just saying.
As are USA-SF, etc, but to see the SAS operator with a patch that is typically worn by ST3 would lead me to believe his Troop must have a pretty good bond/working relationship with ST3.

I only work on their boats, so my knowledge of relationships between allied countries SF groups is limited.

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member

His battlegear included body armour, a Glock pistol and dagger.

Sick

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
50160275_2270546073222694_1102194852759601152_n.jpg?_nc_cat=110&_nc_ht=scontent-dfw5-1.jpg

50082610_2051104244975298_4046946150270369792_n.jpg?_nc_cat=103&_nc_ht=scontent-dfw5-1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread