Another round of markups

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
The Gen II Raptors are hitting their peak markups as more get closer to delivery. I sold the one I was going to drive to a dealer in Colorado for $5k over MSRP.

TxRR

Established Member
The Gen II Raptors are hitting their peak markups as more get closer to delivery. I sold the one I was going to drive to a dealer in Colorado for $5k over MSRP.

I purchased mine from Helfman Ford in Stafford,Tx at MSRP. They don't rip off their customers like these other scum dealers.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
I purchased mine from Helfman Ford in Stafford,Tx at MSRP. They don't rip off their customers like these other scum dealers.

That's great to hear. Did they have any others?

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member

Do you forsee many dealers selling the new raptors at MSRP? Or is TxRR's scenario predicted to be pretty isolated?

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs

Do you forsee many dealers selling the new raptors at MSRP? Or is TxRR's scenario predicted to be pretty isolated?

To be honest, I was going to sell mine at MSRP but they called on it and say they wanted it for $4k over.

I think it'll be hit or miss. Unfortunately the Raptors have a much bigger target market than the GT350's or any other Ford performance car. A lot of contractors and site supervisors around here drive them as a company truck.

I know of a dealer that was allocated 20...he has 16 sold and the cheapest was $3500 over.

TxRR

Established Member
Thats man. Appreciate the info.

Is your on order or did you already get it off the dealer?

It is on order. I have the vin# and it's being built this week. I'm guessing it should arrive at the dealer in about two weeks.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
To be honest, I was going to sell mine at MSRP but they called on it and say they wanted it for $4k over.

I think it'll be hit or miss. Unfortunately the Raptors have a much bigger target market than the GT350's or any other Ford performance car. A lot of contractors and site supervisors around here drive them as a company truck.

I know of a dealer that was allocated 20...he has 16 sold and the cheapest was $3500 over.

Thanks for the insight...

Will be keeping an eye on them. Might make a jump back to a truck. My 12' F150 was very impressive, cant imagine a new raptor.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
It is on order. I have the vin# and it's being built this week. I'm guessing it should arrive at the dealer in about two weeks.

Very nice. What color and options did you order?

GOTSVT?

This Is Absolution
Established Member
I was fortunate to get mine at sticker. It helps to build a relationship with a dealer and stick with them.
Everyone local is asking $5k + over sticker!

Users who are viewing this thread