Another "Old newbie" back in the fold

Poisond281

Hiding in the shadows.
Established Member
Hey all,

Originally joined this board 15+ years ago and have been lurking with account issues (thanks again to the mod that helped me) but those have been sorted out so I can actually post again.

Previously I joined SVTP when I had my 1st 98 BAB Cobra, but due to poor life choices I ultimately had to sell it and have been without a Mustang since. That did change this past year when I was able to locate another 98 BAB Cobra. It's a California car, 1 owner with only 43k miles and it's bone stock. Not sure the direction I'm going to go with it just yet, but the previous owner did leave it out in the Cali sun quite a bit and there's a fair amount of oxidation in the paint that will need to be corrected first.

Anyways - happy to be back on SVTP!!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Wow, you go WAAAAY back. March of 2001! Welcome back, and congratulations on getting back into another '98 BAB Cobra. I'm sure after your done a paint correction you'll make it into a dream ride.

Poisond281

Hiding in the shadows.
Established Member
Thanks guys. I guess the join date is kind of a "badge of pride" but obviously the post count doesn't really bode well from a contribution stand point. :confused:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Thanks guys. I guess the join date is kind of a "badge of pride" but obviously the post count doesn't really bode well from a contribution stand point. :confused:
True, LOL, BUT you're back. We're all looking forward to your contributions and interactions going forward.
upload_2021-1-14_8-9-6.png

Users who are viewing this thread