Another new video

DaFreak

Established Member
Pretty bad ass machine, anyone know about the tech stack yet? Wondering if it will be phoning home and nagging me to do an oil change for example.

MG0h3

Established Member
Little bitch looks good from the side!

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
Well that sucks.

Sent from my [toilet] using the svtperformance.com mobile app
Agreed. I’ve always stated a Drag Pak would sell, just not sure why Ford will have 2 handling packages and a base car, when drag, base, track would be a better combination of the 3 tier approach.
Oh well, the base car is being described as the straight line car and now he mentions it as the drag car, so as usual, it’s on us to modify the car to our end user liking.
Always been the Mustang way, just wish Ford would look at SRT and realize the COULD offer us all three options—drag, street, track.
-J

Cman01

hello
Established Member
When you hear the exhaust on the car in certain scenes (when it's kinda far away from the camera guy), it's sounds pretty loud. Don't know if that's just the way the mic picks it up but I'm wondering about that stupid cali law about sound levels, I serious wonder how this car is gonna pass that stringent dumbass law with the exhaust sounding that loud.

Snoopy49

Established Member
When you hear the exhaust on the car in certain scenes (when it's kinda far away from the camera guy), it's sounds pretty loud. Don't know if that's just the way the mic picks it up but I'm wondering about that stupid cali law about sound levels, I serious wonder how this car is gonna pass that stringent dumbass law with the exhaust sounding that loud.

It will be 1970 again, when you had a 49 state car and a California only noise suppression car.

Cman01

hello
Established Member
I don't recall them ever saying the mufflers have the different sound modes, they always just mentioned the 5" exhaust tips as the largest ever fitted to a Mustang.

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
I don't recall them ever saying the mufflers have the different sound modes, they always just mentioned the 5" exhaust tips as the largest ever fitted to a Mustang.
4 different sound modes. One I’m assuming is quiet/good neighbor or simply “California”.
I assume this car will be LOUD under WOT but end of day its still OEM with cats and DOT noise restrictions.
I really welcome the choice on volume and not having to swap mufflers right away.
-J

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Agreed. I’ve always stated a Drag Pak would sell, just not sure why Ford will have 2 handling packages and a base car, when drag, base, track would be a better combination of the 3 tier approach.....just wish Ford would look at SRT and realize the COULD offer us all three options—drag, street, track.
-J
This! Why force the customer to buy a 1-way package. Doesn't make sense on a car like this. Despite the silly packages separation, that orange GT-500 is truly badass. Sounds the part. Looks the part. Gorgeous car IMO.

I also don't like that a car as expensive as this doesn't offer interior color options. Like a black and a gray. Not everyone wants all black.

Users who are viewing this thread