Another Missouri Cobra!!

KING_Asp

MAGA in a COBRA
Established Member
What's going on SVTP? Been lurking on google for years now and finally decided to join up. My name is Mike and I'm from southeast Missouri. I have an 01' Cobra that I have owned for about 9 years now. Had a 97' Cobra whit a 2.1L KB before it, a Red 98 GT before that and an 88' Hatchback with a 289 in high school. . This site has helped a lot in my excursions. I hope I can chip in every now and then on some tech.

Like I said, car is an 01' mineral gray Cobra. It has been Terminator swapped with a few extra's thrown in there. Has a 5.3L BB/Stroker with hand ported heads, Comp stage 2 NA cams, ARH exhaust and the Cobra Engineering adapter plate with a Trinity TVS sitting on it and a t-56 Magnum behind it all. LOTS of other mods, if curious just ask. Car made 712/671 at 16psi on pump gas and 16* of timing with the old set up. I snapped my crank snout off in September and just finished rebuilding the motor and made a few "upgrades" along the way. I have only been to the track with it once but I spend a lot of time racing in Mexico. I do my own tuning with SCT PRP and build my own motors. It's the only way I can afford this addictive hobby.

Motor.JPG
dyno.JPG

Smooth

Well Seasoned
Established Member
Wow! Great car and great first post. Welcome.

And we're gonna need more pics, please.

Users who are viewing this thread