Another mass shooting

bglf83

Established Member
Time to write your Represenatives folks. It does not have to be a crazy letter, but let them know where you stand.

I think they are about to try to block people under 21 from buying rifles. Cool then make it 21 to vote as well.

TheOne™

Established Member
To be fair he's not actually saying get rid of guns, ammo, etc or have gun control. Just trying to find gun solutions.

I mean hes not wrong, its making responsible gun owners look bad. He didnt go typical Lib saying hes going with fake guns or avoiding gun movies lol
he did call for red flag provisions in this speech. in theory red flag laws would be a decent way to stop some of these mass shootings, however in reality these laws can be used by anybody that just quite doesn't like you (say a democrat).

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
To be fair he's not actually saying get rid of guns, ammo, etc or have gun control. Just trying to find gun solutions.

I mean hes not wrong, its making responsible gun owners look bad. He didnt go typical Lib saying hes going with fake guns or avoiding gun movies lol

At the end of the day all of the things he's proposing probably won't do much, if anything, to curb gun violence in the US. A vast majority of it is committed with handguns by people who are already breaking established law by having them.

I will give him credit by saying if red flag laws are instituted there should be consequences for those that abuse them. There should be and they should be harsh.

blubyu87gt

Established Member

Bull shit. He's peddling BS Trojan horses under the guise of "common sense". Only thing he was correct about was the window of opportunity comment. Where he fell short is the context of window of opportunity to play on people's emotion while using a tragedy to say the tired "think of the children" "you don't care about dead children" shit.

Location: SOCAL. That explains the cuck boy ignorance on the subject while getting bright eyed at some celebrity telling you how you should feel / live, to be fair.
At the end of the day all of the things he's proposing probably won't do much, if anything, to curb gun violence in the US. A vast majority of it is committed with handguns by people who are already breaking established law by having them.

I will give him credit by saying if red flag laws are instituted there should be consequences for those that abuse them. There should be and they should be harsh.
Yeah I will hold my breath on that. They will just change what constitutes abuse or credible.

Jaded ass girl you ghosted because she doesn't give head. All she has to say is "I think I might have seen him with a red hat, that red hat might have said MAGA on it rrrrreeeeeeeeee." You're obviously a right wing white supremacy supporting domestic terrorist so stack up fedbois

**** anyone who's willing to give an inch on the issue.

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
I like you more and more, bro.

When you offer them a hand, they will take your whole arm…

Give up anything and they will try and **** you, your family / offspring with it.

BlueSnake01

Established Member
Bull shit. He's peddling BS Trojan horses under the guise of "common sense". Only thing he was correct about was the window of opportunity comment. Where he fell short is the context of window of opportunity to play on people's emotion while using a tragedy to say the tired "think of the children" "you don't care about dead children" shit.

Location: SOCAL. That explains the cuck boy ignorance on the subject while getting bright eyed at some celebrity telling you how you should feel / live, to be fair. Yeah I will hold my breath on that. They will just change what constitutes abuse or credible.

Jaded ass girl you ghosted because she doesn't give head. All she has to say is "I think I might have seen him with a red hat, that red hat might have said MAGA on it rrrrreeeeeeeeee." You're obviously a right wing white supremacy supporting domestic terrorist so stack up fedbois

Taking my comment waaaay out of context buddy. Didnt mean to hurt you LOL

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member

Location: SOCAL. That explains the cuck boy ignorance on the subject while getting bright eyed at some celebrity telling you how you should feel / live, to be fair. Yeah I will hold my breath on that. They will just change what constitutes abuse or credible.

I won't hold my breath either. The trouble is they'll keep pushing the issue in the media, referring to all the previously ignored inner city shootings as "mass shootings" to pump their numbers up and play on the public's emotions, and the RINO's will fall right in line.

scott9050

Let's go Brandon!
Established Member
So kill a justice to hurt 2nd amendment. Chuck Schumer should be arrested.

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
Being fair, his rhetoric hasn't helped and I seem to remember a past President who was ALWAYS blamed for the actions of strangers.

This attempt helps the right as they have been talking about mental health being the issue.

blubyu87gt

Established Member
Taking my comment waaaay out of context buddy. Didnt mean to hurt you LOL
Okay groomer, Your gullible dumbass sooper special totally not retarded self is the one who said some dumb shit about "not actually wanting to get rid of guns, ammo, etc or to have gun control" when everything he talked about was exactly that.

You're totally definitley not the type that thinks the plumber coming by three times a week adjusting his belt as you walk in while your girls "stuck" by the washer is totally legit, because they said so and you should take their word for it. lol

The only thing hurting around here is your pride and IQ. At least youre in SoCal so you can easily find a safe space to crawl into.

I like you more and more, bro.

When you offer them a hand, they will take your whole arm…

Give up anything and they will try and **** you, your family / offspring with it.

Lol definitely have to get a couple rounds if the opportunity presents

Its worse, in my opinion. You offer them a hand and they will accept it as a friend, seemingly in good faith, until your guard drops to a point where they stick a knife right in and up your back. Then try to convince everyone else to give up their knives because of how dangerous they are.

Then exactly, they will come after your family while your blood still drips from that knife.

**** them all.

We've given enough on gun control over the past 100 years. I haven't seen the left give an inch on anything over that time.

Yeah, now were have the cocaine ninja turtle talking about "compromising". **** him.

I won't hold my breath either. The trouble is they'll keep pushing the issue in the media, referring to all the previously ignored inner city shootings as "mass shootings" to pump their numbers up and play on the public's emotions, and the RINO's will fall right in line.

Im honestly at the point where I just want them to go full ham to get shit over with. Win, lose, no draw. "I prefer peace. But if trouble must come, let it come in my time, so that my children can live in peace" - Thomas Paine. Although, in regards to the left and RINO's, I prefer their slow demise. They deserve no quarter

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk[/s][/s]

Last edited:

blubyu87gt

Established Member
Be nice, or I won’t!
lol fixed.....ish
066bd06199070f4166fb5c49034a879a.gif

cobracide

Established Member

BOOGIE MAN

Logic and Reason