Another mass shooting

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
I'm guessing you didn't even look at it.

That video was posted 14hrs ago, on the 31st of May.

He's doing a series as info evolves, but you'd know that if you watched them.

You are correct. Did not. Still biased garbage. Video doesnt prove anything nor sway anyone with half a brain…

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Lol I think we found where @MG0h3 found his talking points.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

verbatum and masturbatin’ to Tatum!

”I gotz tacticoolz expedience, yo” “i know people, yo”, “they were helping kidz out the window, yo”…..

dafuq out of here, clowns!

TK1299

Meh
Established Member
Premium Member
1654104923290.gif

Zemedici

Established Member
I’m like ‘why is this guy defending SO hard’

I Keep reading ‘yeah i know some of them / my buddies’

Ah.

black4vcobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Exactly, but you are a space cadet for thinking that…. However cobracides mom happens to like space cadets. She will even give you a lunchable the next day…

I hear middle aged broads like that give a mean blowjob. Not that I would know...

Anyway, I'm also trying to figure out how white supremacy plays into this case. I'm sure the hispanic guy wouldn't have killed a bunch of hispanic kids without white supremacy being the cause but I haven't yet made the connection.

Of course the race of the people involved doesn't make it any more or less tragic

blubyu87gt

Established Member
verbatum and masturbatin’ to Tatum!

”I gotz tacticoolz expedience, yo” “i know people, yo”, “they were helping kidz out the window, yo”…..

dafuq out of here, clowns!
Lol right. The ****in mental gymnastics some of these dudes here, on YT, and the thin blue bitch tribe are playing to gargle the balls and defend those pieces of shit is astounding. Although they would make Piper Perri and their mothers proud.

Maybe the other LEOs around can take a moment to learn the following:

Sua Sponte / Nostra Sponte.

Because that bull shit about holding the hallway because it's "a barricaded subject" is just that, bull shit.

If the shooter wasn't following covid restrictions or failed to use preferred pronouns they would have just carpet bombed the place with their 10 gallon pussy hats

HudsonFalcon

Established Member
I hear middle aged broads like that give a mean blowjob. Not that I would know...

Anyway, I'm also trying to figure out how white supremacy plays into this case. I'm sure the hispanic guy wouldn't have killed a bunch of hispanic kids without white supremacy being the cause but I haven't yet made the connection.

Of course the race of the people involved doesn't make it any more or less tragic

Blaming boogeymen is much easier than addressing the real problem of mental health which the democrats love to nurture.

Wokeness, CRT, decriminalized drug use and the destruction of traditional family values through Marxism is to blame.

black4vcobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Blaming boogeymen is much easier than addressing the real problem of mental health which the democrats love to nurture.

Wokeness, CRT, decriminalized drug use and the destruction of traditional family values through Marxism is to blame.

So true. I think the word "nurture" is a little weak though. More like "encourage" and possibly "force" for the real lunatics.

q6543

Established Member
We should have annual mental health checks for all gun owners.
Just like your car registration every year.

Create a new agency for licensing. Bring in some more tax dollars for government. Programs.

Then you can make possession of an unlicensed firearm a 20 year mandatory minimum and start locking up all the gangbanger people doing shootouts every weekend.

Clean up Chicago, Detroit, New York

ssj4sadie

Established Member
Premium Member
I’m like ‘why is this guy defending SO hard’

I Keep reading ‘yeah i know some of them / my buddies’

Ah.
He more than likely knows the BORTAC guys, not the regular beat cops in Uvalde. I was actually wondering if he was part of the team when this was going down as it was said they are from El Paso.

Honestly though, what I see is a guy trying to explain/figure out what he needs to explain to someone as to why things work the way they do. Not someone trying to cover for their friends. Again, I don’t like LEO’s, but agree with him for the most part.

Edit: to be clear I’m talking about @MG0h3 and not Tatum, have not watched any of his videos on this.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Lol right. The ****in mental gymnastics some of these dudes here, on YT, and the thin blue bitch tribe are playing to gargle the balls and defend those pieces of shit is astounding. Although they would make Piper Perri and their mothers proud.

Maybe the other LEOs around can take a moment to learn the following:

Sua Sponte / Nostra Sponte.

Because that bull shit about holding the hallway because it's "a barricaded subject" is just that, bull shit.

If the shooter wasn't following covid restrictions or failed to use preferred pronouns they would have just carpet bombed the place with their 10 gallon pussy hats

ahahaha! Indeed…. indeed!

Here are these two bums giving their thoughts, what the **** do they know…

these are just a couple out of many…

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
He more than likely knows the BORTAC guys, not the regular beat cops in Uvalde. I was actually wondering if he was part of the team when this was going down as it was said they are from El Paso.

Honestly though, what I see is a guy trying to explain/figure out what he needs to explain to someone as to why things work the way they do. Not someone trying to cover for their friends. Again, I don’t like LEO’s, but agree with him for the most part.

Edit: to be clear I’m talking about @MG0h3 and not Tatum, have not watched any of his videos on this.

So what is your stance on the overall police response to the Uvalde Shooting?

ssj4sadie

Established Member
Premium Member
So what is your stance on the overall police response to the Uvalde Shooting?
Honestly at this point I don’t really know because there is not a reliable picture as to what happened for sure. My stance is that a thorough investigation by an unbiased 3rd party happens and heads roll from that. I’m not saying this was a correct implementation of tactics or absolute failure. However, the idea that a random cop from the perimeter team should have disobeyed orders and gone in is not a viable solution. At the same time they should not have been super aggressive with freaked out parents. It’s a shit show for sure.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Honestly at this point I don’t really know because there is not a reliable picture as to what happened for sure. My stance is that a thorough investigation by an unbiased 3rd party happens and heads roll from that. I’m not saying this was a correct implementation of tactics or absolute failure. However, the idea that a random cop from the perimeter team should have disobeyed orders and gone in is not a viable solution. At the same time they should not have been super aggressive with freaked out parents. It’s a shit show for sure.
Thanks for sharing, although, I dont believe i have seen anyone here say that a “random cop from the perimeter team should have disobeyed orders and gone in”… Ironically, that’s essentially what took place when the BP guys went in and ended the threat:

check this out:

3A7EA154-A4B0-41CF-B611-72A2BCE23A4C.jpeg

Let me ask you this, if you had been law enforcement that responded to the crime, just a couple of minutes after he started killing in the classrooms, would you have ACTIVELY continued to try (your best) and ENGAGE the killer / put pressure on him, or would you set up a perimeter in the hallway, as he continued to have his way with the kids for 70+ min alone / unfazed in the 2 classrooms?

ssj4sadie

Established Member
Premium Member
Thanks for sharing, although, I dont believe i have seen anyone here say that a “random cop from the perimeter team should have disobeyed orders and gone in”… Ironically, that’s essentially what took place when the BP guys went in and ended the threat:

check this out:

View attachment 1750404

Let me ask you this, if you had been law enforcement that responded to the crime, just a couple of minutes after he started killing in the classrooms, would you have ACTIVELY continued to try (your best) and ENGAGE the killer / put pressure on him, or would you set up a perimeter in the hallway, as he continued to have his way with the kids for 70+ min alone / unfazed in the 2 classrooms?
At this point I’m not putting any stock in reports like this and therefore can’t make a decision. I will say it is an absolute failure that FD/LE did not have keys to the classrooms. Each precinct should have a “master key” or set of keys for each school within their AOR at a minimum.

blubyu87gt

Established Member

Yeah I think we get that. The issue is he's bending over backwards to give, at a minimum, 19 or some shit officers a pass for allowing 19 children to die while they finger popped each others ass holes in the hallway. Not even getting into the ones outside.

For me personally, the issue I have was his pretentious BS about tac experience shit to @ZYBORG in regards to taking fire. Woo hoo. Hes been to FLETC. His dick is so big hed play with it in a hallway for city cops to envy while children died. Good for him. Then the the :let's see your resume: bull shit. a lot like the lefts usual "if you ain't a female shut up about women's issues" type shit..... No shit thats a horrible idea. No ****ing shit doing a Leroy Jenkins to potentially be a bullet sponge doesn't bode well for being on an entry or cordon team. You don't have to be a tactical ****in genius to know that.

If you think ANY one of those parents wouldn't have jumped in to possibly save the life of their child and or the lives of children in that room, even if that meant their demise, or if you don't think that ANY of those children deserved anything less from ANY able PERSON on scene, then you too just might be a coward.

No parent should have to bury their child. If mine must bury me before my time, let it be as a hero in preservation of innocent life.

Innacurate.

There isn't BORTAC or an armed parent taking the blonde to plow town from the back while the Ken gets permission to "go in"

However, the idea that a random cop from the perimeter team should have disobeyed orders and gone in is not a viable solution.

AANNNDDD THERE IT IS KIDS!!! "Just following orders." The scapegoat of the 20th century continues strong in the 21st.

Users who are viewing this thread