Another mass shooting

Morgan

Established Member
I live about an hour from Uvalde.

That’s the first I’ve seen of the 90 minute window, locally a 40 minute timeframe. However their timeline from the 911 call to dead shooter is much greater than 40 minutes.

An interviewed Uvalde firefighter stated that parents and others were busting windows to get inside and retrieve children.

He was confronted by a resource officer before gaining entry but I’ve not seen details to explain how he made it past the officer.

Early reports also indicated he was fighting with and evading officers after he crashed. Then he walked to the adjacent school. This could be bad information as I’ve not seen an update.

Certainly feels like a repeat of the Parkland scenario.

cobracide

Established Member
Supposedly, the cops contained the shooter to the two adjoining rooms where all the killing occurred within the first ten minutes. How they did and knew that standing outside the school - I have no idea.

Morgan

Established Member
isn't that the same thing that happened at Sandy Hook?

I'll be honest, i have no idea about police / LEO protocol

You’re talking about the coward in Florida’s Parkland school shooting.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
You’re talking about the coward in Florida’s Parkland school shooting.

The Coward(s) of Broward….

09F17E0C-4E1B-406A-B3D0-D4B22F257E40.jpeg

Last edited:

HEMIHUNTER

Established Member
The POS media is playing this for all it’s worth
Blow job Beto should go work for them

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

ssj4sadie

Established Member
Premium Member
While frustrating, I don’t understand what the parents want to happen. If every cop there swarmed the building to stop things as quickly as possible, more kids and teachers would be dead.

There is a reason why containment then rallying the actual trigger men to send in is an accepted practice.

Zemedici

Established Member
While frustrating, I don’t understand what the parents want to happen. If every cop there swarmed the building to stop things as quickly as possible, more kids and teachers would be dead.

There is a reason why containment then rallying the actual trigger men to send in is an accepted practice.

I can KINDA see this but

For 30+ minutes?

Does the police chief need to come from 2 states over to make a game plan?

Radios aren’t a thing?

It’s children were talking about.

And the guy sees 25 cops coming at him what’s he gonna do turn around and just take out as many kids as possible? Ehhhhh

tistan

Established Member
Been talking about this on another board too, it's sounding like they did camp outside and allow this shit to happen for 40 minutes....

After the last few shootings, I wonder if the FBI told them to let the shooter make some mayhem.

ssj4sadie

Established Member
Premium Member
I can KINDA see this but

For 30+ minutes?

Does the police chief need to come from 2 states over to make a game plan?

Radios aren’t a thing?

It’s children were talking about.

And the guy sees 25 cops coming at him what’s he gonna do turn around and just take out as many kids as possible? Ehhhhh
I’m on my phone and have to do some shit, so I can’t reply the way I want to…trigger men=those with the skill to shoot the target with minimal collateral damage in extremely confined and meat dense spaces. Those cops outside, even ones with kit on chillin about are not those men.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member

I hope you are kidding bro…. Lol

Users who are viewing this thread