Another Kenwood/Maestro install thread..

14GT916

Established Member
6165BB1E-299B-4FF8-9CB2-4ED529E1EB9A_zpsvgjbziqq.jpg

12V Guy

Established Member
12v guy, kinda surprised you didn't have any input on my issue above, did you have any ideas on why this happened?

Hi Scott,

We spoke by phone when you called in and spoke to Dara. What happened would be the result of the RR not being active (as someone already mentioned). We have not had any other reports of this and would like to follow up with you to see if it has happened to you again. When it came back to normal, the RR must have reset itself and started working again.

Let us know,

scott_0

Established Member
Hi Scott,

We spoke by phone when you called in and spoke to Dara. What happened would be the result of the RR not being active (as someone already mentioned). We have not had any other reports of this and would like to follow up with you to see if it has happened to you again. When it came back to normal, the RR must have reset itself and started working again.

Let us know,

thanks for the reply! I have not had any more occurrences like this thankfully. I will keep you guys updated if I do. I honestly could not be happier with this system. I would however like to have the clock back in the oem display but other than that I'm happy

12V Guy

Established Member
thanks for the reply! I have not had any more occurrences like this thankfully. I will keep you guys updated if I do. I honestly could not be happier with this system. I would however like to have the clock back in the oem display but other than that I'm happy

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but Kenwood added support for this in 2014 models (GOOD NEWS) but there won't be any update to add to 2013 models that they have told us about....

Best,

12V Guy

dc2r

Established Member
riored4v: help? i just had the sirius xm module like yours installed the same way yours was done and i am unable to get a signal. are you using the oem antenna or the antenna that the module came with?

calling sirius only ended up in a meaningless 20 minute conversation on the phone with someone who sounded like they were from the philippines (no offence to anyone but i hate outsourcing to other countries)...:dw:

FiveLeeter918

OK Performance Fords
Established Member
Does not require Sync

Here's a base 2014 Mustang with the setup

Browse Album :: 2014 Mustang GT

Sorry to bring this back from the dead, just trying to figure out my issue on my 2011 Base. To my knowledge, I don't have a Sync module, and therefore cannot utilize my bluetooth buttons on the steering wheel. Can't view this gallery, but were they able to utilize them?

Users who are viewing this thread