Another high school shooting. Three dead so far...

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
My gf and I say this ( unfortunately about her son ) her 10 year old daughter is awesome .. everyone wants to be around her.

Her 12 year old son.. nope. He sees a dinosaur and will be like “ DYNOTAUR” in a 6 year old voice.. will just act like a 6 year old just to do it… kid isn’t autistic no nothing like that.. is just a damn weirdo… and wonders why he gets bullied.

I’ve told her.. if he gets his ass kicked because he’s acting like an idiot I’m not backing him up.

You should teach that little dude, if you care about the chick and hatchling anyway.... sounds like he needs some guidance and a strong male figure...

it’s exactly dudes like that, that can go under the radar and then BAM! Explore when the wrong mofo spills the last drop in that jar....

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
They still are..

How many schools and churches are there in America vs how many shootings.

Your logic is kind of like Covid logic.. just cause Covid killed some people doesn’t mean it’s this huge thing..

very much agree with this.... this is life.... world is not all rainbows and unicorns.....

BlckBox04

I am the liquor
Established Member
Premium Member
Thought I read it was a pistol

"Nothing makes me question ALL of my life decisions like SVTP."

Posts and likes are not mine.
yea they said pistol but you know they're going to lump in all the "scary" assault rifles in with that.

VegasMichael

Established Member
They still are..

How many schools and churches are there in America vs how many shootings.

Your logic is kind of like Covid logic.. just cause Covid killed some people doesn’t mean it’s this huge thing..
How many shootings in schools and churches the past 25 years compared to the 25 years prior? Considerably more. Those places are not as safe as they used to be.

9397SVTs

Established Member
Premium Member
All law enforcement are trained to go direct to threat. The Resource Officer in the school could be the split second difference and stopped a mass shooting. It sound like the one here was a lil bitch and let kids die.

While I agree that time is of the essence, obviously, it is not that simple.

Instead of assuming whether or not someone is a lil bitch, perhaps you should educate yourself on policies and procedures for police response to active shooter situations.

Yes, nobody wants to wait. But what good does it do if an officer responds alone and is killed? Now, the shooter/shooters have another weapon, ammo, and can monitor radio traffic.

Typically, a response team is compromised of no less than 4 officers. This is not just for the safety of the officers, but to increase the probability of success in stopping the threat.

Some people may not like it, but don't blame police for the actions of others.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member

Instead of assuming whether or not someone is a lil bitch, perhaps you should educate yourself on policies and procedures for police response to active shooter situations.

Yes, nobody wants to wait. But what good does it do if an officer responds alone and is killed? Now, the shooter/shooters have another weapon, ammo, and can monitor radio traffic.

Typically, a response team is compromised of no less than 4 officers. This is not just for the safety of the officers, but to increase the probability of success in stopping the threat.

maybe you aren’t actually familiar with the instance in reference.... officer was a coward.... lol

C2tuck

Established Member

I disagree. A school resource officer should know every inch of that school. He should be able to respond while back-up is on the way. If a grown man that is trained in law enforcement can’t out smart and out-gun a teenager, he needs to quit.

This guy was definitely a pussy.

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
You should teach that little dude, if you care about the chick and hatchling anyway.... sounds like he needs some guidance and a strong male figure...

it’s exactly dudes like that, that can go under the radar and then BAM! Explore when the wrong mofo spills the last drop in that jar....

Oh I try…

Then the next week he goes to his dads house and his Dad is just like him ( was the bullied kid) and just basically hits the reset button …

Like usually by Thursday or Friday.. I got the kid on a good track attitude wise… and then it’s just redo it every other week.

Hell two nights ago he wakes up my gf and I … crying becusse he had a nightmare about getting kidnapped walking to school becusse he watched YouTube videos of it. MIND YOU… my gf live across the street from the school ( no exaggerating I can hit the school with a baseball if I threw it )

Fortunately my gf is the type.. she looked at him and said “ cool.. you’re obviously not mature enough for apps on your phone. So now you can only make calls . All apps are blocked. Stop being a pussy … if your 10 year old sister can walk further than you to go to her school that’s on you. Figure it out “

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
How many shootings in schools and churches the past 25 years compared to the 25 years prior? Considerably more. Those places are not as safe as they used to be.

How much internet was there 25 years ago that these kids could hide behind?

How much pussification was there 25 years ago?

People are pussies these days..

Bullies and weirdos got the shit kicked out of them before… now .. you even SAY the wrong word and you’re threatened with arrest

9397SVTs

Established Member
Premium Member
I think the assumption that a Resource Officer automatically knows where the shooting is coming from, who and how many are shooting, and what weapons are being utilized is a bit of a stretch.

I do not know the specifics of how these events evolved, but I am familiar with policy.

Even highly skilled/trained SF don't clear rooms/building alone.

Blk04L

. . .
Established Member
Premium Member
Local outlet Fox 2 Detroit also reported that before the suspect’s social media pages were taken offline, he posted what appeared to be a countdown.

“Now I become death – destroyer of worlds – see you tomorrow Oxford,” he reportedly wrote on Instagram, according to the outlet.

Several parents told the Free Press that their kids heard rumors of planned violence before school Tuesday — and some took it seriously enough to prevent their children from going to class.

However, Bouchard said that “none” of the rumors had been reported to the police.

PONTIAC, Mich. — Prosecutors in suburban Detroit on Wednesday charged a 15-year-old boy with terrorism and first-degree murder in connection with the deaths of four of his classmates in a shooting spree on Tuesday at Oxford High School.

The boy, Ethan Crumbley, was being charged as an adult, said Karen D. McDonald, the Oakland County prosecutor.

The announcement came just hours after a fourth student, Justin Shilling, 17, died at about 10 a.m. at McLaren Oakland Hospital in Pontiac, Mich., the authorities said.

The 'bullied' teenage gunman who shot dead four students at Oxford High School in Michigan on Tuesday has been identified as 15-year-old Ethan Crumbley.

Crumbley lives with his parents James and Jennifer in a small home in Oxford, less than two miles from where he opened fire on Tuesday, killing Tate Myre, 16, Hana St Juliana, 14, and 17-year-old Madisyn Baldwin. A fourth boy, Justin Shilling, 17, died in the hospital on Wednesday morning.

Crumbley's motive for the shooting remains unconfirmed by police, but kids at the school say he was being bullied.

Sheriff Bouchard said investigators had been told that the gunman pretended to be an officer in order to access barricaded classrooms. “We know by witnesses he was tugging on doors, and we know from physical evidence he shot through doors up and down more than one hallway,” the sheriff said on Wednesday.

Poisond281

Hiding in the shadows.
Established Member
"
Several parents told the Free Press that their kids heard rumors of planned violence before school Tuesday — and some took it seriously enough to prevent their children from going to class.

However, Bouchard said that “none” of the rumors had been reported to the police."

That's a goddamn shame. Could have been prevented.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I don't think I could find another story like that one if I tried because all the other school shootings didn't have an armed officer on site. I'm not disagreeing with you by any means but I think it's more important to focus on being proactive rather than reactive--meaning: more security precautions like metal detectors and such.
I agree with you 100%. Besides, having an armed officer at every school in this country would be impossibly prohibitive. In this day and age, at the bare minimum, every school should have metal detectors. And there should be minimal entry points, all with metal detectors. I would bet that taxpayers would be very willing to pay for them within their school districts. I know I would. But with those metal detectors must be strong security policies and procedures.

black4vcobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
We really need to bring back the death penalty for pieces of shit like this. Bullied, mentally ill, immature - doesn't matter, all the more reason to remove them from this planet.

And eliminate the extensive appeals process to ensure punishment is doled out within a year or 2 at the most.

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
So he'll be charged as an adult..good.

As for the parent....are there any laws keeping your guns out of reach from your children? Do you think a gun safe with no access to children should be in place? Should this parent be held responsible in some aspect?

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Listen to this chilling video. This kid was a cold blooded terrorist/killer. He literally tried to get the kids in this classroom to open the door by telling them repeatedly that he was a cop. Lay down the bullying crap, this kid is a killer with no heart or conscience. I'm glad they intend to try him as an adult. He deserves at the minimum to spend the rest of his life in prison.

Here is a link contain the video of him trying to get the kids in the classroom to open the door, with the intent to kill them. Scroll down just bit for the video. PICTURED: 'Bullied' Michigan high school shooter Ethan Crumbley

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
So he'll be charged as an adult..good.

As for the parent....are there any laws keeping your guns out of reach from your children? Do you think a gun safe with no access to children should be in place? Should this parent be held responsible in some aspect?
They are considering additional charges against the parents for not securing their weapons.

Machdup1

Established Member
Let’s net this out.

Useless parents raised a sociopath because it was the easiest thing to do.

Useless parents allowed the sociopath access to a gun.

LE should take them all out into public square and burn them at the stake as a cautionary tale to other useless parents and their useless hell spawn.

Now more useless ****ers will blame the gun because Americans are too ****ing lazy to reason through and understand the useless parents and their piece of shit kid are solely to blame for these murders and other injured persons.

**** all of the useless, lazy parents in this country.

If this post offends you, I don’t care.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
His father just bought the gun on black friday. The gun is a Sig P2022 9mm, apparently the kid had been shooting it at targets etc...so this lil m'fer had access to it for sure...

Rb0891

Established Member
Premium Member
Let’s net this out.

Useless parents raised a sociopath because it was the easiest thing to do.

Useless parents allowed the sociopath access to a gun.

LE should take them all out into public square and burn them at the stake as a cautionary tale to other useless parents and their useless hell spawn.

Now more useless ****ers will blame the gun because Americans are too ****ing lazy to reason through and understand the useless parents and their piece of shit kid are solely to blame for these murders and other injured persons.

**** all of the useless, lazy parents in this country.

If this post offends you, I don’t care.
Sad, but true.

Users who are viewing this thread