Another high school shooting. Three dead so far...

VegasMichael

Established Member
Pretty soon all high schools are going to have security rivalling that which you see at the airport. Glad I'm not an adolescent these days.

bglf83

Established Member
I do find it interesting that the profile of the shooter is not a headline yet. Makes me wonder what’s going on.

Junior00

Hurter Of Delicate Vaginas
Established Member
Premium Member
I do find it interesting that the profile of the shooter is not a headline yet. Makes me wonder what’s going on.

Assumes since he was 15, a minor, they probably aren’t allowed to release that information. I know that is how it is here, a Federal law perhaps?

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
The shooting occurred primarily in one area of the school and there is a "fairly large crime scene," McCabe said.

What does that mean?

BlckBox04

I am the liquor
Established Member
Premium Member
The shooting occurred primarily in one area of the school and there is a "fairly large crime scene," McCabe said.

What does that mean?
He probably just ran down the hallway spraying people. A couple hundred feet is a large crime scene.

This is without a doubt going to bring on another we need stricter gun laws and ban AR’s argument.

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
He probably just ran down the hallway spraying people. A couple hundred feet is a large crime scene.

This is without a doubt going to bring on another we need stricter gun laws and ban AR’s argument.

Nevermind, I read it wrong.

9397SVTs

Established Member
Premium Member

I don't know about the AR15 angle, but there is obviously a need to discuss these fully semi-automatic handguns with high capacity clips.

*sarcasm*

VegasMichael

Established Member
Assumes since he was 15, a minor, they probably aren’t allowed to release that information. I know that is how it is here, a Federal law perhaps?
The news tonight said he might be tried as an adult so in that case we should be able to know his identity.

Morgan

Established Member
Would it be better to not know his identity- mitigate copy cats seeking attention? Or has that theory been proven wrong?

C2tuck

Established Member
I remember getting in fights all through school. I was a runt until junior year, but I’ve always had a mouth on me, and so far haven’t been afraid of an ass whoopin. Funny thing was, win or lose, more times than not me and the other guy became friends afterwards.

This is what happens when even the losers get trophies…feeling failure is humbling.

Last edited:

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
This will never stop. Unfortunately this is bidens America.

C2tuck

Established Member
I don’t think this has anything to do with who’s in office. It has everything to do with kids not knowing what it feels like to lose. It comes from the parents that say spankings are bad and try to reason and negotiate with a 2-3 year old.

However Biden and the current administration will argue that we need less guns over shit like this.

q6543

Established Member
Rumor is other kids in school knew something was going to happen and stayed home.

That's not a good look, also heard the shooter calmly walked outside hands up and asked for an attorney.

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Wont be long before EVERY school in America has Cops at the front door and metal detectors. Funny tho, where I come from that has been the norm for the last 25 years where I worked. They are in every High School at least.

Its not like all these occur in the High School's tho. In fact, the most notorious was an elementary school 10 minutes from my house smh. And the reality is these are not occuring mostly in high crime areas where guns are more prevelent.

I cant remember any taking place in any inner city high school or middle school but maybe im wrong. Seems to occur in suburbia.

Its not cost prohibitive at all to put a cop there. Plenty of retired Cops would gladly sit at a desk at the front door of a school and get paid $50k+ and considering 70% of ur tax money in ur town goes to the Schools it would be easy affordable.

Users who are viewing this thread