Another high school shooting. Three dead so far...

Blk04L

. . .
Established Member
Premium Member
"A search warrant was executed at the suspect's residence and is being inventoried. The firearm used was a 9mm Sig Sauer and had been purchased by the father four days prior to the incident. There was no prior information shared with the Sheriff's Office or the School Resource Officer before the incident," the Oakland County Sheriff’s Office posted on Facebook.

Oakland County Sheriff Michael Bouchard identified the three students who died as 16-year-old Tate Myre, 14-year-old Hana St. Juliana, and 17-year-old Madisyn Baldwin.

Dirks9901

Paint>Vinyl
Established Member
Premium Member
I remember getting in fights all through school. I was a runt until junior year, but I’ve always had a mouth on me, and so far haven’t been afraid of an ass whoopin. Funny thing was, win or lose, more times than not me and the other guy became friends afterwards.

This is what happens when even the losers get trophies…feeling failure is humbling.

100% spot on.

Whatever the real reason, I'm sure the MSM will make sure it's the gun's fault.

Well they blamed a ****ing SUV for the parade incident so yes, its the guns fault.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

C2tuck

Established Member
I think I remember reading about that situation and how they technically aren't required to confront an active shooter etc.

Hmm…I’m pretty sure ALL law enforcement officers take an oath to protect and serve the citizens of the community they decide to work in. If they are unsure if they would risk there life for children and teenagers, they need to quit.

That same cop would have been one of the guys videoing a woman being assaulted on a subway instead of beating his ass too.

snakecharmer

Established Member
Rumor is other kids in school knew something was going to happen and stayed home.

That's not a good look, also heard the shooter calmly walked outside hands up and asked for an attorney.

I do hope that rumor is not true. If it is true, those kids should be very ashamed of themselves for not speaking up. And if criminal charges are possible for something like that, then they should be charged.

cobracide

Established Member
I do hope that rumor is not true. If it is true, those kids should be very ashamed of themselves for not speaking up. And if criminal charges are possible for something like that, then they should be charged.
Shows you the corrupt morality of today's youth. Chargable? Possibly, but it will never happen.

Rb0891

Established Member
Premium Member
Agreed. I will say the bullying shit is out of hand of course no excuse to unload on some who are probably innocent. My dad always told me that everyone needs a good ass kicking everyone once in a while.

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
Agreed. I will say the bullying shit is out of hand of course no excuse to unload on some who are probably innocent. My dad always told me that everyone needs a good ass kicking everyone once in a while.

So you say bullying is out of hand

But everyone needs a good ass kicking ?

Contradict much ?

ToddW702

Established Member
Maybe this would help?
pic.jpg

Rb0891

Established Member
Premium Member
So you say bullying is out of hand

But everyone needs a good ass kicking ?

Contradict much ?
Uh, Maybe the bullies need the ass kicking. You can spot them a mile away unless you are clueless. Most have parents that are asshole too.

The bullied ones are already getting it.

CompOrange04GT

Established Member
Uh, Maybe the bullies need the ass kicking. You can spot them a mile away unless you are clueless. Most have parents that are asshole too.

The bullied ones are already getting it.

I’m not saying bullying is good or bad…

But… kids AND people make it way too easy not to.

Hell some of these weak snowflakes need their ass kicked or taken out ( Rittenhouse taking out pedophiles for instance )

I know it’s not the same shit but two comedians Tom Segur and Bert both said.. them being fat shamed was the best thing for them

Rb0891

Established Member
Premium Member
I’m not saying bullying is good or bad…

But… kids AND people make it way too easy not to.

Hell some of these weak snowflakes need their ass kicked or taken out ( Rittenhouse taking out pedophiles for instance )

I know it’s not the same shit but two comedians Tom Segur and Bert both said.. them being fat shamed was the best thing for them
Don’t get me wrong, there are a lot of whiny bitches and if your weird don’t be pissed when no one want to be around you.

Blown 89

Established Member
Wont be long before EVERY school in America has Cops at the front door and metal detectors. Funny tho, where I come from that has been the norm for the last 25 years where I worked. They are in every High School at least.

Its not like all these occur in the High School's tho. In fact, the most notorious was an elementary school 10 minutes from my house smh. And the reality is these are not occuring mostly in high crime areas where guns are more prevelent.

I cant remember any taking place in any inner city high school or middle school but maybe im wrong. Seems to occur in suburbia.

Its not cost prohibitive at all to put a cop there. Plenty of retired Cops would gladly sit at a desk at the front door of a school and get paid $50k+ and considering 70% of ur tax money in ur town goes to the Schools it would be easy affordable.
That will never happen. The left wants their kids to "feel" safe, not actually be safe. In their minds kids can't feel safe if they feel like they're going through security. It's an actual argument that comes up every time this happened

SSSSSSSSSSSSVT

Established Member
Phew I was worried the media would have to report the child trafficking case involving the deep state. Like magic someone buys this kid a gun just in time.

Mean Green GT

Panama City Gang
Established Member
Hmm…I’m pretty sure ALL law enforcement officers take an oath to protect and serve the citizens of the community they decide to work in. If they are unsure if they would risk there life for children and teenagers, they need to quit.

That same cop would have been one of the guys videoing a woman being assaulted on a subway instead of beating his ass too.
All law enforcement are trained to go direct to threat. The Resource Officer in the school could be the split second difference and stopped a mass shooting. It sound like the one here was a lil bitch and let kids die.

VegasMichael

Established Member
Fourth student just passed away. :( I remember when schools and churches were pretty safe places.

CompOrange04GT

Established Member
Don’t get me wrong, there are a lot of whiny bitches and if your weird don’t be pissed when no one want to be around you.

My gf and I say this ( unfortunately about her son ) her 10 year old daughter is awesome .. everyone wants to be around her.

Her 12 year old son.. nope. He sees a dinosaur and will be like “ DYNOTAUR” in a 6 year old voice.. will just act like a 6 year old just to do it… kid isn’t autistic no nothing like that.. is just a damn weirdo… and wonders why he gets bullied.

I’ve told her.. if he gets his ass kicked because he’s acting like an idiot I’m not backing him up.

CompOrange04GT

Established Member
Fourth student just passed away. :( I remember when schools and churches were pretty safe places.

They still are..

How many schools and churches are there in America vs how many shootings.

Your logic is kind of like Covid logic.. just cause Covid killed some people doesn’t mean it’s this huge thing..

Users who are viewing this thread