Another christmas deployed. . .

GBNFG 03 DSG

Established Member
Yep. Spent many years in AMC "Another Missed Christmas". Sorry brother, hope it works out better for you next year.

Mach1USMC

SVT Powered
Established Member
I hear you man.... I was in LNK last year @ Christmas and in Okinawa this year for Christmas!! Good times!!..... be safe and Merry Christmas!

Mach1USMC

SVT Powered
Established Member
Gotcha, I with 7th Comm at the moment. Leave for MarSOC A&S in a few days. Would have been nice to drive one of my Cobras while back in the states, but doesn't look like that is a likely possibility.

Good luck in MARSOC- wish that was around about 10 yrs ago. I'd be all over it!,

DocButters

shämən
Established Member
Hey MACH1USMC, I'm assuming you're a staff NCO since you mentioned this is your 5th time in Oki, but if you're not THEN WE'RE IN THE SAME BUILDING RIGHT NOW. I'm on the 4th floor of the CAB barracks lol.

Mach1USMC

SVT Powered
Established Member
Hey MACH1USMC, I'm assuming you're a staff NCO since you mentioned this is your 5th time in Oki, but if you're not THEN WE'RE IN THE SAME BUILDING RIGHT NOW. I'm on the 4th floor of the CAB barracks lol.

SNAP.... I know exactly who you are!! - I was on duty a couple of Sundays ago when the ETT came back- which Bks are you in? Eng or H&S? Yeah- I'm a SNCO.

Users who are viewing this thread