Another Car of the Month??

CobraDOHC

12 Second Z
Established Member
I think we should have another car of the month for all of us NON-SVT owners out there...There are quite a few of us that are on the board all the time....Ie: Chevy's, Mustang GT's, you guys get the idea.....

Just a suggestion that I hope will be considered.......

Blackgeetee

Established Member
As an owner of an non-SVT vehicle I say having another car of the month is not necessary. This is an SVT site.

S

SVTHottie102

yeah I agree with you guys...I mean then this site would look like we could care less about the SVT ya know? :smmon:

SL 1993 R

Established Member
Keeping an open mind is a good thing,,, now that we have thought about it..... no thank you......

If it came down that we couldn't find another submission, I would say open it up to a persons favorite picture of a SVT car... I have some pix of some R's racing at Road America, Willow Springs, and Sears Point. I'm sure that other enthusiasts also have good pictures that don't get shared much, if at all.......

just my thoughts on the matter..

Ryan

It's Not Your Concern
Super Moderator
What do you mean? We are the best....we are SVTs

sohowcome

Captain Obvious
Originally posted by CobraDOHC
Just trying to throw some suggestions out there to make the site better than the rest....
I could always come and take your Z away, so you will be forced to buy a Cobra.........

CobraDOHC

12 Second Z
Established Member
Zach as long as the insurance company is going to give me more than what its worth.....HAVE AT IT....I would just have to go out and get me a '02 Z06 instead:p

Vito

Broken
Established Member
that would suck

Originally posted by CobraDOHC
Zach as long as the insurance company is going to give me more than what its worth.....HAVE AT IT....I would just have to go out and get me a '02 Z06 instead:p

Users who are viewing this thread