Another C head swap question

HydraX

Is there any twin screw supercharger options? My 98 Cobra has a c head swap and I really want to go twin screw once I have some of the prerequisites done to the motor.

Tabres

Not without incident
Established Member
For a kit?

Kenne Bell used to have a kit for 99-01 Cobras but it has been discontinued for a few years now. My understanding was Kenne Bell sourced 03-04 Cobra parts from Ford for those kits, and Ford discontinued their items, making it challenging for Kenne Bell to continue producing the kit. Used market would be your only option here.

No other manufacturer has a twin-screw kit.

Otherwise, there are many how-to documents that you could follow for piecing together your own swap using used 03/04 Cobra parts. It's fairly involved and the parts have increased quite dramatically in cost over the past several years.

01yellercobra

Established Member
MPS Auto Salvage used to offer eaton swap kits. You might want to reach out to them. Or find an 03/04 guy wanting to go turbo.

That being said I don't think you'd hate a centrifugal if you want a blower.

HydraX

For a kit?

Kenne Bell used to have a kit for 99-01 Cobras but it has been discontinued for a few years now. My understanding was Kenne Bell sourced 03-04 Cobra parts from Ford for those kits, and Ford discontinued their items, making it challenging for Kenne Bell to continue producing the kit. Used market would be your only option here.

No other manufacturer has a twin-screw kit.

Otherwise, there are many how-to documents that you could follow for piecing together your own swap using used 03/04 Cobra parts. It's fairly involved and the parts have increased quite dramatically in cost over the past several years.
I'm not too concerned about how involved it is or how expensive, I'd much rather wait a little longer to save up the funds for what I really want than go for the cheaper option and end up not being satisfied. I'll probably try and find one of those swap guides you mentioned.

robvas

Established Member

Just buy that

Users who are viewing this thread