another bites the dust

1BAD93SVT

Established Member
long story short. my 93 got jacked and involved in a hit-n-run. waiting on insurance adjuster. not sure how much they will offer. its totaled, front end/frame damage. don't think i'll be buying it back as I don't have the means to part out. I will be selling a extra pair of tail lights and black cobra mats I bought here from lees93cobra. pm me if interested. will update after insurance adj. claim is closed

mike_b_svt

Top down and cruisin'
Established Member
long story short. my 93 got jacked and involved in a hit-n-run. waiting on insurance adjuster. not sure how much they will offer. its totaled, front end/frame damage. don't think i'll be buying it back as I don't have the means to part out. I will be selling a extra pair of tail lights and black cobra mats I bought here from lees93cobra. pm me if interested. will update after insurance adj. claim is closed

Damn... I feel your pain. Sorry for your loss :-(

buddha93

Established Member
Mother pus-bucket! Damn man, hate to hear that. Hope you make out OK. How did they get the car?

You might want to consider acting as an in-between person to a potential buyer. The insurance company might let you buy it for say $800 and you could turn around a sell it for a few more bucks. I'd at least entertain the idea and see what the buy-back is..........might be surprise at how little it is.

WillyB93

Established Member
Sorry for the loss, like buddha said try to buy it back if you can. Especially if it's a true red on black car.

93 347 Cobra

Established Member
Condolences on your loss. That really sucks.

When you're ready to part with the taillights shoot me a pm with pricing.

1BAD93SVT

Established Member
thanks guys. still waiting on the ins. claims adjuster.i converted the interior to black. the doors wont close unless you really slam them. the top is a bit indented cuz of the impact to the a-pillar. i didn't really notice all the details as i was still in shock. the airbag didn't go off surpriseilly.

93 347-I had the tail lights off the car, I'll get pics to you soon

buddha93

Established Member
I'd be looking at CPI values, as well as any cars on the market for sale that are similar to yours.

It really depends on your carrier and what sort of coverage you had.

1BAD93SVT

Established Member
went to look at the car again at the body, as I suspected, its totalled. gotta wait for the ins. adj. now. someone stole the fog lights at the impound cuz the wire are hanging perfectly as if someone just remove them.

side note. black visors and dome light for sale. visors are illuminated. near perfect condition for being 20 years old.

Users who are viewing this thread