Another 5.0 badged with vac/boost gauge.

trolls56

Established Member
Hmm a factory optioned Coyote or are they testing the Ford racing kit? Factory optioned coyote could go ZL1 hunting. That sure sounds like a v8 sound with positive displacement blower whine to me paired with boost gauge.

Last edited:

waltnono

Established Member
Hmm a factory optioned Coyote or are they testing the Ford racing kit? Factory optioned coyote could go ZL1 hunting. That sure sounds like a v8 sound with positive displacement blower whine to me paired with boost gauge.

This is the second picture of a 5.0 badged mustang with a boost gauge. The first red car I saw was still pictures. It's hard to tell if it was the same vehicle or a 2.3. This video is definitely the 5.0 with boost gauge. I'm starting to think Ford has something up their sleeve.

clean92lx

Established Member
I hear what yal are talking about but I can't tell if its "whine" or part of the background music..

Edit: sorry guys but that's just the guitar in the background. Lol

Last edited:

Serpent

Bike or Cobra?
Established Member
If its a whine sometimes it could just be the cai. Sometimes I can hear my stock cai sucking in air and it almost sounds like a blower whine. almost...

hunterp

Established Member
It's also entirely possible that while the cars are mostly complete, the gauges may be there simply for display purposes and don't reflect what will be there in production for some models.

Last edited:

DWalker

Established Member
I've saw 3 different gauges in the pics that I've saw floating around. The 30 psi and 20psi boost gauges, as well as just a vacuum only gauge in that same spot.

Users who are viewing this thread