Another '03 Cobra crashes at Mustang Week in oncoming traffic.

kxt

atomic number 30
Established Member
video removed by user.

I have decided that posting these videos promote behavior at mustang week that is not only illegal but also is hurting an event I love. Therefore I have decided to remove any and all videos that are in conflict with this event. I have a lot of content such as the burnout contest, autocross, and fox body cruise coming to my channel in the next few days.

[video=youtube;Sbi4NtHSxu0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sbi4NtHSxu0[/video]

Last edited:

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
That blows. Somebody has to do it though I guess.

DMassey

No Habla Jibber Jabber
Established Member
Jesus guys, this happens every freakin' year... quit that shit already or you will jeopardize a great event for all of us!

Katy TX5.0

Established Member
Every video I watch of that intersection always has someone losing it or almost losing it. Between that and the vandals I really don't see a good enough reason to go.

MovingZen

And I'm on my way!
Established Member
I missed it..went into the mall to get something to eat and heard about it at the air lift tent. Lots of folks were doing that out of there... I went out a different exit. :shrug:

03' White Snake

Established Member
Morons. They are going to ruin it for the rest of us. I leave the backside of the mall to avoid this stupidity.

Thankfully no one was hit or hurt by this idiot. Too close for comfort imo.

Last edited:

Dhenderson

Established Member
I hope this will be addressed in some way by the event organizers. The odds are someone is going to be seriously injured eventually. It is giving the event and the Mustang community a bad name. An Horry county deputy could be paid to park in the median for a few hours as a deterrent to this. What gets me is the wrecks are mostly by older individuals who should know better.

2001Bullitt

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Thats why I was so nervous sitting in that lane yesterday waiting to pull in lol.

Side note, pretty sure you are the one I was parked next to at Carolina roadhouse lol. Back on topic, I saw what 4 crashed in the same spot? Wtf guys! That's just plain stupidity, maybe a little gas and go with some bov release but I would never try and burnout from there.... I think mustang week should look into roping off the grass there to stop all the people from cheering them on. Or maybe even set up a donation to allow them to hire a detail cop to ward off morons from trying... Making all of us look like fools. I drive the almost 1k miles each way to enjoy the week, would hate to see it go away.

Blackness03

Established Member
Every video I watch of that intersection always has someone losing it or almost losing it. Between that and the vandals I really don't see a good enough reason to go.

Don't let that scare you away. Vandals are in every town and you don't have to enter or exit that intersection if you don't want to.

Now what I don't get is WHY were the cops sitting way down 17 away from where people were burning out? I feel like if they didn't want people to do it, they would sit up close where they could be seen. The guy in the cobra was very close to taking out a guy on a motorcycle. That could have been bad. But the cops wanted to sit out of sight and write tickets and take people to jail rather then prevent anyone from doing it and someone getting hurt. ****ing stupid.

Last edited:

gatty1303

Established Member
Side note, pretty sure you are the one I was parked next to at Carolina roadhouse lol. Back on topic, I saw what 4 crashed in the same spot? Wtf guys! That's just plain stupidity, maybe a little gas and go with some bov release but I would never try and burnout from there.... I think mustang week should look into roping off the grass there to stop all the people from cheering them on. Or maybe even set up a donation to allow them to hire a detail cop to ward off morons from trying... Making all of us look like fools. I drive the almost 1k miles each way to enjoy the week, would hate to see it go away.

yep that was me! clean bullitt by the way!

Users who are viewing this thread