Anonymous calls out Elon Musk.

Skitzerman

NE Philly
Established Member
Sooo, another butt hurt rich idiot who can't play the game as well as Mush, goes down to the costume store, buys a voice disguiser, some video equipment and vents his shit.

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
Sooo, another butt hurt rich idiot who can't play the game as well as Mush, goes down to the costume store, buys a voice disguiser, some video equipment and vents his shit.

Basically

sounds like he invested too much into crypto too late and got ****ed

IA Shelby

Established Member
These anonymous hackers are nobody you want on your enemy list.

Musk needs to understand there are consequences to his actions. So far he has mostly been untouchable. I suspect he has more than his fair share of skeletons. A group like this could expose him in ways traditional media cannot.

Machdup1

Established Member
Behind the anonymous mask is probably Hillary Clinton. I feel sorry for that poor mask.

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
These anonymous hackers are nobody you want on your enemy list.

Musk needs to understand there are consequences to his actions. So far he has mostly been untouchable. I suspect he has more than his fair share of skeletons. A group like this could expose him in ways traditional media cannot.

Yes and No.

they went after Trump. Nothing burger.

A lot of people hide behind the anonymous veil as a fear tactic.. when in reality it’s really a select few to actually worry about

BlckBox04

I am the liquor
Established Member
Premium Member
These guys should feel extra defeated because a group of kids on Reddit ****ed up some billionaires weeks, laughing about it on a message board and made some money while doing it.

Users who are viewing this thread