Annual black binder search

oregon87

Established Member
I know there’s been multiple threads on the topic, but I thought I’d refresh the request. Anyone know of such a unicorn? Any R owners have two binders and one they can part with. Appeal to your R brotherhood? I’m certainly not asking someone to give it away. I’ll gladly pay fairly handsomely for one.

TFStang

Established Member
Unicorn is right. Best of luck on your search. I may have a lead on one for you ;)

I’ll let you know.

Goose17

I have a major ego, and need attention.
Established Member
Good luck in your hunt Oregon. This is a vital piece of 00R paperwork.

429SCJ

Established Member
I know there’s been multiple threads on the topic, but I thought I’d refresh the request. Anyone know of such a unicorn? Any R owners have two binders and one they can part with. Appeal to your R brotherhood? I’m certainly not asking someone to give it away. I’ll gladly pay fairly handsomely for one.
I just purchased #299. Taking delivery First week of September. Thanks to this forum I called SVT on a long shot at getting my binder. To my shock they had it and will be shipping to me.

Goose17

Established Member
I just purchased #299. Taking delivery First week of September. Thanks to this forum I called SVT on a long shot at getting my binder. To my shock they had it and will be shipping to me.

WOW! All these years later and they still had it! That’s amazing... congrats on both scores!

TFStang

Established Member

That's so cool! They actually have quite a few binders sitting there waiting to be picked up by the owners. An extreme long shot, but there are still some that never claimed them and it looks like the person that bought your car originally was one of those people. Congrats and welcome! Now tell us about your car!

429SCJ

Established Member
That's so cool! They actually have quite a few binders sitting there waiting to be picked up by the owners. An extreme long shot, but there are still some that never claimed them and it looks like the person that bought your car originally was one of those people. Congrats and welcome! Now tell us about your car!
You can see pictures and video at classiccarcenter.net it will not be shipped until after Penble Beach show. 1st week in Sept. I will be getting black binder before the car. May be a first on that one?

Goose17

Established Member
You can see pictures and video at classiccarcenter.net it will not be shipped until after Penble Beach show. 1st week in Sept. I will be getting black binder before the car. May be a first on that one?

Car looks great! You have got to be stoked! My R is my favorite Stang of all time.

oregon87

Established Member
Unfortunately, Ford did not have my binder...but...I did find one from a superb gentleman. My R is complete! :) Fantastic that you were able to to locate #299's!

Users who are viewing this thread