Anitmated Racing Vids

Vanride69

west bound and down
Established Member
wtf, the mustang blew up? GAY. it must have been a 2v GT 4.6 to be running next to a LT1 camaro. we all know the 4v or the 5.0 would smoke his ass.

OMG, now i watched the 2nd video, that guy is love with LT1 camaros. This time the Stang gets t-boned and a ricer is running dead even with the camaro. LOL!

Last edited:

Cal

Established Member
This is the same guy that worked on the "Wildest F body Video's" on f-bodyhideout.com. So yeah, he is partial to chevy's, and for some reason, he really hates stangs. Good animation though.

ravenknight

Never enough
Established Member
Originally posted by Cal
This is the same guy that worked on the "Wildest F body Video's" on f-bodyhideout.com. So yeah, he is partial to chevy's, and for some reason, he really hates stangs. Good animation though.
To each their own, but you notice how he likes those whale tails on the slomaro:xpl:

LS-WHAT?

Established Member
Originally posted by Vanride69
wtf, the mustang blew up? GAY. it must have been a 2v GT 4.6 to be running next to a LT1 camaro. we all know the 4v or the 5.0 would smoke his ass.

look at the tails. its a 5.0. and he should have gotten the ricer wrecked.

Carbd86GT

You're Gator Bait
Established Member
Originally posted by BUFFMUSTANG30
These are some very cool racing vids but the only thing I didn't like was the maker must have been partial to Chevy:loser: but still awesome animation.
http://www.josephgoss.com/MidnightRacersHigh.wmv

http://www.joshsmith.org/mustangvscamaroanimation.wmv
Why do you say he's partial to Chevy?:??: I can't see where your getting that assumtion from.:shrug:Just kidding. Ya, that guy does work for the F-Bodyhideout guys. All of their intro's have his animation. The animation was cool even though it was anti-Mustang. We need someone to something like that for us.

bamabubba

Hardcore Cobra Wanter
Established Member
geeze

This guy clearly hates stangs. youd think he wants us all to die in fiery crashes....lol. anyway, i can draw and paint but dont know how to do animation.:shrug:
or else id be all over this idea only id have the ricer smoke the gaymaro and then id have them both crash into a cess pool....you know just so they could be with all the rest of the shit....lmao!!!
:beer:
Bubba

LightningPhil

Established Member
Well.. Regardless if he is partial to Chevy... that was pretty sweet.. The camera work is top notch. It really gets you in to it. The models and scenery weren't the best but because of the editing and the camera shots, it really pulled them together. Very good in my opinion.

NiteMareGT

Master Of Puppets
Established Member
Originally posted by Vanride69
wtf, the mustang blew up? GAY. it must have been a 2v GT 4.6 to be running next to a LT1 camaro. we all know the 4v or the 5.0 would smoke his ass........

Are you smoking the pipe?? I mean really:rollseyes

97LT1Ws6

Elty Juan
Established Member
lol seems vanride is a little pro-stang and anti-maro, but hey to each his own. The lt1 SLOmaro (lol, cracks me up everytime) wouldnt haven gotten smoked by a 5.0 lol. 4v wouldnt smoke him unless it was the 4v s/c.
so i guess the video was pretty right on with the facts as the ricer being dead last in the first video.

BUt hella animation that dudes good.

Users who are viewing this thread