And You Wonder Why Nobody Uses the Search Feature

BLK03SVT10TH

Mods? What Mods??
Established Member
I just tried to do a seach for "Transmission Leak" and this is what I get.

The following words are either very common, too long, or too short and were not included in your search: Transmission.

And of course doing a Search for just the word "Transmission" gets me this.

Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms.

The following words are either very common, too long, or too short and were not included in your search : Transmission

And of course doing a Search for just the word "Leak" gets you all kinds of hits about Rear Ends Leaking, Headers Leaking, Injectors Leaking, not to mention 500 Results to look through.

If the Search Feature only worked a little better maybe it would cut down on the numbers of duplicate postings.

Just my .02 worth.

WizardsCobra

LTHL SVT
Established Member
BLK03SVT10TH said:
I just tried to do a seach for "Transmission Leak" and this is what I get.

The following words are either very common, too long, or too short and were not included in your search: Transmission.

And of course doing a Search for just the word "Transmission" gets me this.

Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms.

The following words are either very common, too long, or too short and were not included in your search : Transmission

And of course doing a Search for just the word "Leak" gets you all kinds of hits about Rear Ends Leaking, Headers Leaking, Injectors Leaking, not to mention 500 Results to look through.

If the Search Feature only worked a little better maybe it would cut down on the numbers of duplicate postings.

Just my .02 worth.
+1 I use it all the time but, have a real hard time with it.

Duende

Thomas @ AppOSL.com
Established Member
Yeah, I use it alot, but never expect shit with it. Usually don't get anything I need either.

fuelonempty

حمدالله على نعمة العقل...
Established Member
yeah not very user friendly, but the Advanced Search feature gets the job done

Users who are viewing this thread