And the award for the fastest dash removal ever goes to...

jec1521

Jay
Established Member
This is my 3rd time removing my dash, so I'm starting to get the hang of it. 36 minutes total to get off :rockon:

Took it off at 9:00 am yesterday, had it back on by 5 pm.

Lemme know what you think. Maybe I'll go all black eventually, maybe not.

Excuse the missing pieces, they're still drying.

IMG_0286.jpg

IMG_0287.jpg

IMG_0285.jpg

Last edited:

INFAMOU$

The Infamous Project
Established Member
LMAO.. i thought I was bad.. BTW I have beat your dash removal record :p 22 minutes flat..

Harley#356

9.89 @ 138.78 in a HD!
Established Member
looks great man. Don't stop there, keep going! lol

You used paint right? I know I've asked you before, but I'm finally ready to install my expy console. Mind hooking me up with where you got your paint from again and what number/name the paint was? :tu:

Hey thanks. You just saved me a lot of money. I got a 150 sitting on the farm. I'll just use that stuff.

Oh and good looking lightning!!:beer:

Regular F-150's don't have black interiors. They're either gray or tan (or red in some 97-98's). Only HD trucks have all black interiors. And you have to be careful which years you get parts from, only the 2000's door panels and sills will work in L's because supercrew 01-03 HD's have smaller front doors than the extended cab 00 HD's. Painting/dying is by far the least expensive and easiest alternative

jec1521

Jay
Established Member
looks great man. Don't stop there, keep going! lol

You used paint right? I know I've asked you before, but I'm finally ready to install my expy console. Mind hooking me up with where you got your paint from again and what number/name the paint was? :tu:

Regular F-150's don't have black interiors. They're either gray or tan (or red in some 97-98's). Only HD trucks have all black interiors. And you have to be careful which years you get parts from, only the 2000's door panels and sills will work in L's because supercrew 01-03 HD's have smaller front doors than the extended cab 00 HD's. Painting/dying is by far the least expensive and easiest alternative

PM sent Josh. Also, believe it or not, I've seen some 04 heritage f-150's with a black dash.

Users who are viewing this thread