And now for some shameless bragging ...

James Snover

The Ill-Advised Physics Amplification Co
Established Member
Premium Member
The training is done. Month long, a real butt-kicker. Big test, today. So last night, I go back to my hotel, left my notes and everything in the class room so I don't forget them, tomorrow.

The test is on-line, and to make sure there's no problem with the connectivity, I went and looked up the site. And the test was live. Why, I could take it right then and there. Very tempting, but ...

Of course, I shouldn't try and take it now. All my notes, probably over three-hundred pages worth, taken over the month, are all at the classroom. I'm a compulsive note taker. Couldn't possibly take the test now. That'd just be nuts. I'll be all set in the morning, easy passing grade. No point in trying to fly on an increasingly untrustworthy 57-year old memory. Right? Right. Just do the laundry, get all packed up, hit the sack early, so I'm all rested up to take the test tomorrow.

Yeah. I took the test, anyway, last night. Only missed one question, and only because I was going too fast. Guess the old neurons have still got it!

I never was smart enough to bear waiting, patiently.

Sent from my iPad using the svtperformance.com mobile app

BlackHrtStang

METAL!
Established Member
With my luck that would have been one of those times I was so focused on taking the test that it would have been one of the fine print ones to catch people not reading everything and said just fill in your name and turn in your packet. Lol. Good job James!

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using the svtperformance.com mobile app

IA Shelby

Established Member
What does passing the test do for you? A new job, more money, Self pride?

Regardless, congratulations on the accomplishment.

Machdup1

Established Member
Time for a big raise.....

And perks.....

Or a change of employers, with a big raise and perks.

BRNG ITT

Established Member
Congrats James. Some might consider it cheating though since you probably wrote the key. ;)

Coiled03

Established Member
The training is done. Month long, a real butt-kicker. Big test, today. So last night, I go back to my hotel, left my notes and everything in the class room so I don't forget them, tomorrow.

The test is on-line, and to make sure there's no problem with the connectivity, I went and looked up the site. And the test was live. Why, I could take it right then and there. Very tempting, but ...

Of course, I shouldn't try and take it now. All my notes, probably over three-hundred pages worth, taken over the month, are all at the classroom. I'm a compulsive note taker. Couldn't possibly take the test now. That'd just be nuts. I'll be all set in the morning, easy passing grade. No point in trying to fly on an increasingly untrustworthy 57-year old memory. Right? Right. Just do the laundry, get all packed up, hit the sack early, so I'm all rested up to take the test tomorrow.

Yeah. I took the test, anyway, last night. Only missed one question, and only because I was going too fast. Guess the old neurons have still got it!

I never was smart enough to bear waiting, patiently.

Sent from my iPad using the svtperformance.com mobile app

57, and probably forgotten more than I know.

Well done.

Users who are viewing this thread