AMR Wheels and Tires 19x9.5 square setup

Overtorqued

Established Member
>>>>>SOLD<<<<<

I sold my Mustang and even though I'll probably pick up another one this year, I want to go ahead and sell these wheels and tires:

American Muscle AMR Wheels
Charcoal finish
19x9.5 (all four)
Excellent condition, no rash or scrapes

Sumitomo HTR Z III Tires
275/40-19 (all four)
2700 easy miles, excellent condition

TPMS sensors installed

Will also come with a complete set of black lug nuts and 3mm wheel spacers. The reason for the spacers is to allow the center caps to fit on the front. I removed some material from the back of the center caps and in conjunction with the 3mm wheel spacers, they clear the dust caps in the front hubs. This fitment has absolutely no issues as far as tire rub though. I sprayed the center caps satin black also.

I bought these new in May last year and ran them throughout the summer. They've been stored inside since late fall.

$1200/obo. I would really like to find a local sale, but I think I have the boxes these came to me in so I might be able to ship them (shipping cost TBD). Located in Verona, VA.

Last edited:

1NA RUN

Established Member
Don't take this the wrong way, but aren't they 1375.00 new with shipping included? They seem to be available in 19x8.5 or 19x10, I can't find 19x9.5. I'd love to take them off your hands if you reconsider the price. Thanks

Overtorqued

Established Member
Don't take this the wrong way, but aren't they 1375.00 new with shipping included? They seem to be available in 19x8.5 or 19x10, I can't find 19x9.5. I'd love to take them off your hands if you reconsider the price. Thanks

If you can't find them, how do you know how much they cost new? What you're referring to is four 19x8.5 wheels and four 245 width tires. This is four 19x9.5 wheels and four 275 width tires. And these include TPMS also.

I'll reconsider the price...it's OBO.

ETA: I'm also including a set of black lug nuts and the spacers for the front. It's not much but it adds up. If someone doesn't want those, I'll knock a little off the price as well.

Last edited:

Overtorqued

Established Member
Out of curiosity what was the offset where you needed the spacers?

Offset is +48mm. The spacers aren't needed unless you want to run the center caps up front. These wheels were designed for rear fitment (which I knew before buying them) and I did a combination of modifying the center caps and the 3mm spacer to get enough clearance from the dust caps in the front hubs to the back of the center caps.

Overtorqued

Established Member
How much shipped to 76234?

I don't have exact numbers but it looks to be somewhere between $150 and $200 for shipping.

Price is negotiable, if you have a total in mind let me know and I'll see what I can do.

Last edited:

Overtorqued

Established Member
Where in VA are you located?

Verona, VA. Just north of Staunton, about 1hr 45min from Richmond. If you (or anybody) is close enough to drive over, we can put 'em on and see how they look before you make the decision to buy 'em.

Overtorqued

Established Member
Ok, shipping costs are killing this for most locations. I was hoping to get $950 out of these so if anyone is willing to come pick them up, please let me know. If you want to check shipping to your location, each wheel/tire will be about 59lbs, 28x28x11 inches.

Users who are viewing this thread