America's Most Wanted airing the story drug-smugglers being shot in the buttox

NeedaCobra

Master of the Obvious
Established Member
http://www.amw.com/features/feature_story_detail.cfm?id=1369

So some drug smugglers try to get into the US, the border patrol do their job, and get more time than a lot of rapists and child molestors.

Now at least one of the jurors has recanted their verdict, because she was basically forced into a guilty vote due to ignorance of the system.

I guess you have probably heard about this, but I don't want to let this slide by. Those two men are currently sitting in prison while people like O. J. Simpson and a bunch of other crooks are out.

By the way, the guy that "was shot" has already been in another drug bust, but hasn't been charged for that either. Now this druggy is suing the US for $5,000,000. The only thing the border patrol didn't do right is aim better.

Oh, the vehicle they recovered when the guy fled had about $1,000,000 worth of drugs in it. Of course, our "justice system" gave him immunity for his testimony.
CrimeSite_enlrge.jpg

Here's the drug dealer that pushes drugs so that your kids, your relatives, and your coworkers can get strung-up and ruined by dope and drugs,
Aldrete.jpg

Last edited:

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
NeedaCobra said:
Here's the drug dealer that pushes drugs so that your kids, your relatives, and your coworkers can get strung-up and ruined by dope and drugs,
Aldrete.jpg

Your kids have the last decision, it's not like he is making you buy them. :smmon:

NeedaCobra

Master of the Obvious
Established Member
Riddlaontheroof said:
Your kids have the last decision, it's not like he is making you buy them. :smmon:

Yes, but kids are kids and due to maturity issues don't alway realize the consequences of their actions.

That's why we make it illegal for minors to buy alcohol, cigarettes, etc.

03_SVT_Freak

Stirring the pot :D
Established Member
i hope that guy gets a bullet in the head from someone. ****ing **** smoking ****** ass mother ****ing illegal alien drug smuggling bitch

Wild Bill

Established Member
Riddlaontheroof said:
It aint like hes a legal buisnessman either.I say teeth on the curb for him!

NeedaCobra

Master of the Obvious
Established Member
Yeah, it's funny how some people like to give the rights of a US Citizen to an "amigo" who is here illegally. Like Lindsay Graham and the rest of the RINOs trying to give social security benefits to illegals. :fm:

NeedaCobra

Master of the Obvious
Established Member
Go read up on the "Comprehensive Immigration Reform Act" (2006) and I'm sure it'll even make you sicker.

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
It happened here in TX and I followed along with it closely. Needless to day it disgusts me now like it did then.

Users who are viewing this thread