American racing 2 inch primary headers mint

lordgufi

Established Member
Lordgulfi this happen a while back I admit I didn't follow the procedure properpley I swear I'm not lying as far as the engine goes it wasn't running properly u promis u that I should have returned the engine at that point but I tryed to get it fixed and spent a lot of money doing that and time 3 swaps lol buy the engine it ended up worse off do I gave up and u called me months later trying to get the engine back but u didnt want it after u told u the condition it was In

I sincerely apologize for how things went down and all the drama along with it
I have learned my lesson I payed dearly for that mistake trust me

U didnt deserve what I put u threw I should of just returned the motor as soon as I realized it wasn't up to par it would of saved us both lots of headaches

A) apology not accepted sir, you still screwed me out of money and on top of all this I can't use paypal any more.

Bolded section) It was LITERALLY impossible to contact you. I was on my way home from work about 2 weeks After i settled with paypal when you called me from a blocked number.

C) if you sincerly want to apologize, then give me the money you STILL owe me so I can pay off the account balance and restore my paypal account to a usable status.

Last edited:

Red-GT500

Needs More Torque!
Established Member
Tom, through the course of this thread you have admitted several things. The first being you where young and inexperienced with cars. Secondly, you mated several incompatible parts together on an engine that needed further parts to work correctly and you where made aware of that by the seller. Third, you continued to operate the engine even though you really had no idea what the problem was, (imo breaking valve guides and bending valves) then blamed the seller for a problem you created.

So here is my proposed solution to make everyone happy. Tom you refund half the price of the engine back to the seller. If you say you want this to be done than stand up like a man and take responsibility. The others involved, Ortiz and the seller agree to leave Tom alone on these forums and sever all ties after Tom refunds the money.

I somehow doubt you will refund the cash, as for that, i will not do business with you until i see the seller saying you have. No offense to you, but it will be hard to sell anything to anyone with the accusation of theivery/shady practices over your head.

You got an engine and the cash back. To be fair i think 50% refund isnt an unresonable idea.

07 Black Beauty

Established Member
Tom, through the course of this thread you have admitted several things. The first being you where young and inexperienced with cars. Secondly, you mated several incompatible parts together on an engine that needed further parts to work correctly and you where made aware of that by the seller. Third, you continued to operate the engine even though you really had no idea what the problem was, (imo breaking valve guides and bending valves) then blamed the seller for a problem you created.

So here is my proposed solution to make everyone happy. Tom you refund half the price of the engine back to the seller. If you say you want this to be done than stand up like a man and take responsibility. The others involved, Ortiz and the seller agree to leave Tom alone on these forums and sever all ties after Tom refunds the money.

I somehow doubt you will refund the cash, as for that, i will not do business with you until i see the seller saying you have. No offense to you, but it will be hard to sell anything to anyone with the accusation of theivery/shady practices over your head.

You got an engine and the cash back. To be fair i think 50% refund isnt an unresonable idea.

^THIS, if you're making so much money that you cash buy a $48,000 cash then you can pay back the person you scammed and make shit right.

Users who are viewing this thread