American racing 2 inch primary headers mint

MadStang90

Heel-toeing since birth.
Established Member
All I can say is you couldn't pay me to buy something from this retard. I think his actions speak as loud as his grammatically incorrect words in this case.

3lcd.jpg

tomshaze

Established Member
Lol this guy man so what if I don't spell check everything typical forum tea bagger response I'm writing this from my iphone and it corrects everything all wrong I'm used to that as far as retarded. How many 21 year olds do u know that can buy a 48 thousand dollar car paid cash with money that he man being self employeed with out screwing anyone over in the process I'm sure a retard doesn't have the capabilitys to do that.

tomshaze

Established Member
Luis please stop lying to these people this is 100 percent false that's what happened to ur 99 cobra on the Dyno with Ruben was tuning UR cobra and now ur sayin that's what happened to ur car

And may ur cobra rest in peace. Best car u ever had.

Umm no it isnt. He is a friend of mine and is on this forum I believe and can attest to it if you like. Nothing to hide here. As for the tuning, that is EXACTLY what you told me and it was during that time where we eventually stopped talking. I still have datalogs from Tricktuners in my email where everything was fine with that motor then out of nowhere the engine is bad once it came to dyno tuning. Whether or not what you told me was true or not doesn't matter now anyways.

Ortiz99

Established Member
So now I'm lying :rollseyes. Like I said, none of that matters now anyways and hopefully something good comes out of this entire thing. Either an eye opener for forum members, or closure for lordgufi.

Edit - Money isn't everything Thomas.

Last edited:

MadStang90

Heel-toeing since birth.
Established Member
Lol this guy man so what if I don't spell check everything typical forum tea bagger response I'm writing this from my iphone and it corrects everything all wrong I'm used to that as far as retarded. How many 21 year olds do u know that can buy a 48 thousand dollar car paid cash with money that he man being self employeed with out screwing anyone over in the process I'm sure a retard doesn't have the capabilitys to do that.

Wow, congrats on scamming $48k out of people to be able to afford the car.

Also it's not your spelling it's your grammar.

Sent from my iPhone using correct grammar and spelling.

Last edited:

tomshaze

Established Member
Yea none of that matters
I never said money is everything.

And yes I hope something does come out good out of it
And also I hope u aren't going to revive this in the future I shouldn't hold my breath on that though.

So now I'm lying :rollseyes. Like I said, none of that matters now anyways and hopefully something good comes out of this entire thing. Either an eye opener for forum members, or closure for lordgufi.

Edit - Money isn't everything Thomas.

tomshaze

Established Member
I said 48 thousand WITHOUT cheating anybody

U read what u wanna read
And it's coo sorry I write like I text can't help it

Maybye I should go back to school to satisfy ur need for perfect grammar like if u are so perfect ur self please.

Wow, congrats on scamming $48k out of people to be able to afford the car.

Also it's not your spelling it's your grammar.

Sent from my iPhone using correct grammar and spelling.

lordgufi

Established Member
I hve nothing to explain he sold me a defective engine with bent valves and the valve guides half were missing

Opened claim got money Back he wouldn't pay for return shipping

Prolly cuz he new the engine was worthless

I even offered the engine to Ortiz at one point for I belive 200 dollars and he didnt even wanna pay that much

This story is filled with a lot of drama I'm passed that point in my life

I haven't had problems selling or buying anything on this forum since then and for that I'm grateful

the motor was far from worthless. if it was worthless I surely wouldn't attempt to build it for a track only car. I also wouldn't be attempting to sell the motor for the amount you paid. if it was trash it would have been junked for weight just like any other piece of trash.

There would have been no drama had you done things correctly.

You say I wouldn't pay for return shipping??? How could I possibly do that when you refused to remove the motor from your car. you flat out told me there was no way I was getting the motor back. When I responded with " Then give my money back " you told me no because paypal sided with you!

How DARE you sit here acting high and mighty when I sat on the phone with you four HOURS attempting to help you sort through the nightmare of mating the engine up to your stock SOHC harness!! Even with my help you couldn't get it sorted and ended up having some one do it for you, likely with the money you took back.

I should have known that it was all too good to be true when it started and you wanted me to take down the ebay listing. I with a little bit of hind sight researched and found out that had you done this through ebay there would have been two layers of SELLER protection.

In my opinion you had this planned from the start!

Hell after it all went down, you never answered calls, you changed your number and when I tried contacting you through facebook/family members(your sister) what did I get in return? You calling from an undisclosed phone!

Last edited:

tomshaze

Established Member
Lordgulfi

U do know the person arguing with u on the phone that night about who sided with PayPal was luis Ortiz himself not me
Call him and talk to him on the phone u will recognize his voice so sad

And no u are wrong there is more buyer protection on ebay we all know that ebay would side further with the buyer to keep then happy so no I didn't plan this from the start

The valve guides half where broken off can u admit that?

the motor was far from worthless. if it was worthless I surely wouldn't attempt to build it for a track only car. I also wouldn't be attempting to sell the motor for the amount you paid. if it was trash it would have been junked for weight just like any other piece of trash.

There would have been no drama had you done things correctly.

You say I wouldn't pay for return shipping??? How could I possibly do that when you refused to remove the motor from your car. you flat out told me there was no way I was getting the motor back. When I responded with " Then give my money back " you told me no because paypal sided with you!

How DARE you sit here acting high and mighty when I sat on the phone with you four HOURS attempting to help you sort through the nightmare of mating the engine up to your stock SOHC harness!! Even with my help you couldn't get it sorted and ended up having some one do it for you, likely with the money you took back.

I should have known that it was all too good to be true when it started and you wanted me to take down the ebay listing. I with a little bit of hind sight researched and found out that had you done this through ebay there would have been two layers of SELLER protection.

In my opinion you had this planned from the start!

Hell after it all went down, you never answered calls, you changed your number and when I tried contacting you through facebook/family members(your sister) what did I get in return? You calling from an undisclosed phone!

Ortiz99

Established Member
WTF?!?!?! Thomas, EVERYONE that knows me knows I'm a stand up guy. Look at my feedback, I have given things away for free and asked nothing in return. I went to your house because you called me and said you wanted to talk to him about the springs and what not and I agreed because you convinced me that his springs were broken and what not.

You then told me you wanted to talk to him in private because you needed to be alone to feel comfortable talking to him to which I let you have your space. After that you told me everything was squared away and that was that. It wasn't until MadStang had informed me that a member of wmdracing got scammed by a Thomas Hays from Texas that I decided to contact lordgufi to see what had happened.

MadStang, Lordgufi, and many others involved can attest to this.

lordgufi

Established Member
I know it was him I've talked to him on the phone before. Actually while all this was going on, so it's not doing you any good trying to sully his name.
And no I do not admit to any valve guides being broken because they weren't. You running the motor with stock springs, those cams and boost is what caused that. The motor when you received it was in running condition.

How about you start taking the blame for what you've done and stop trying to shift it to others trying to save your own skin.

Ortiz99

Established Member
Do you remember when you tried to scam me from not paying me? I installed your k member, control arms, coil overs, caster camber plates, turbo kit, injectors, fuel pumps, and boost a pump, then you came over and told me you weren't going to pay me anything. Remember that? Remember how I yelled at you to come pick up your damn car and keep your damn money after you were so difficult to deal with? How about after I got done yelling at you, you were crying and wanting to stay friends?

I felt bad for you Thomas. After you told me you squared things away with lordgufi, you wanted to patch things up am I right? When I found out that you in fact did scam him I contacted lordgufi and decided to keep talking to you behind closed doors so you wouldn't disappear and at least try and recover his money back. lordgufi and I decided not to go full confrontation because you didn't know that I was already in contact with him and had a little bit of hope to try and get his money back. Had I confronted you directly about it, you would have ran away like you always do with your problems.

Last edited:

tomshaze

Established Member
Scam u Ortiz u wouldn't finish the car remember ?
U got frustrated and have up cuz we couldn't get it to build boost so I got mad cuz u took a long time to get it running I went to ur house and paid u the money u were so mad that u started tearing up and I admit I cryed to cuz u thought u was trying I scam u then about a hour later u called me and we meet up again u and u gave me back the money saying that true friends were hard to come by and that u didnt wanna lose me as ur friend man I never back stabbed u u back stabbed me over and over again bro.

And as far as feeling sorry for me please don't I don't need ur pitty I'm 100 times happyer now then I was when I was friends with u and I'm doing so good that I never even would think of contacting any of my so called (friends) back u can give ur friend ship to someone else who is willing to take the sour that comes with beings friends with u.

Do you remember when you tried to scam me from not paying me? I installed your k member, control arms, coil overs, caster camber plates, turbo kit, injectors, fuel pumps, and boost a pump, then you came over and told me you weren't going to pay me anything. Remember that? Remember how I yelled at you to come pick up your damn car and keep your damn money after you were so difficult to deal with? How about after I got done yelling at you, you were crying and wanting to stay friends?

I felt bad for you Thomas. After you told me you squared things away with lordgufi, you wanted to patch things up am I right? When I found out that you in fact did scam him I contacted lordgufi and decided to keep talking to you behind closed doors so you wouldn't disappear and at least try and recover his money back. lordgufi and I decided not to go full confrontation because you didn't know that I was already in contact with him and had a little bit of hope to try and get his money back. Had I confronted you directly about it, you would have ran away like you always do with your problems.

Ortiz99

Established Member
Scam u Ortiz u wouldn't finish the car remember ?
U got frustrated and have up cuz we couldn't get it to build boost so I got mad cuz u took a long time to get it running I went to ur house and paid u the money u were so mad that u started tearing up and I admit I cryed to cuz u thought u was trying I scam u then about a hour later u called me and we meet up again u and u gave me back the money saying that true friends were hard to come by and that u didnt wanna lose me as ur friend man I never back stabbed u u back stabbed me over and over again bro.

And as far as feeling sorry for me please don't I don't need ur pitty I'm 100 times happyer now then I was when I was friends with u and I'm doing so good that I never even would think of contacting any of my so called (friends) back u can give ur friend ship to someone else who is willing to take the sour that comes with beings friends with u.

I didn't want to finish it??? You bring me a 50trim turbo and somehow want me to install it on a T4 flange. Sorry, but that takes time and of course it wasnt going to build boost but you sooooooo wanted the car to be done that you never wanted to listen to what I had to say. I told you I didn't want your damn money but you left it with my brother that was there at the time. I called you to pick up your damn money and that was that.

It wasn't until later that you called me back and wanted to figure out why it wasn't creating boost. Well no shit, its a small ebay 50 trim. That is when you started to try and patch things up with me, NOT the other way around.

As far as you being 100% happier, thats fine. You were expecting me to be jealous because you are making big bucks selling phones? Is that what it is?

Last edited:

tomshaze

Established Member
Ortiz please stop lying I personally saw u face to face

And u called me!!! Don't lie Ortiz

Also the 50 trim turbo I didn't know shit about turbos Man U where the one who told me to buy that turbo I bought it from ur advice!!!
Lol it's funny how u make it seem like ur speaking the truth when its so far from it.

I didn't want to finish it??? You bring me a 50trim turbo and somehow want me to install it on a T4 flange. Sorry, but that takes time and of course it wasnt going to build boost but you sooooooo wanted the car to be done that you never wanted to listen to what I had to say. I told you I didn't want your damn money but you left it with my brother that was there at the time. I called you to pick up your damn money and that was that.

It wasn't until later that you called me back and wanted to figure out why it wasn't creating boost. Well no shit, its a small ebay 50 trim. That is when you started to try and patch things up with me, NOT the other way around.

Ortiz99

Established Member
Ortiz please stop lying I personally saw u face to face

And u called me!!! Don't lie Ortiz

Also the 50 trim turbo I didn't know shit about turbos Man U where the one who told me to buy that turbo I bought it from ur advice!!!
Lol it's funny how u make it seem like ur speaking the truth when its so far from it.

I'm sure the people of svtp are smart enough to point you out as the liar. I had a turbocharged Cobra, I was all about turbos at that time. Why would I recommend the 50trim to you? You were paying attention to our mutual friends with turbo'd 4 bangers telling you to go 50 trim. I'm the one that tried to steer you away from one.

I'll just leave it at that. Its pointless trying to argue with you. In the end, my dealings with you aside, lordgufi is the one without the money and the motor because of you. If an svtp member decides to business with you, that is the risk they will take with you.

tomshaze

Established Member
Lordgulfi this happen a while back I admit I didn't follow the procedure properpley I swear I'm not lying as far as the engine goes it wasn't running properly u promis u that I should have returned the engine at that point but I tryed to get it fixed and spent a lot of money doing that and time 3 swaps lol buy the engine it ended up worse off do I gave up and u called me months later trying to get the engine back but u didnt want it after u told u the condition it was In

I sincerely apologize for how things went down and all the drama along with it
I have learned my lesson I payed dearly for that mistake trust me

U didnt deserve what I put u threw I should of just returned the motor as soon as I realized it wasn't up to par it would of saved us both lots of headaches

I know it was him I've talked to him on the phone before. Actually while all this was going on, so it's not doing you any good trying to sully his name.
And no I do not admit to any valve guides being broken because they weren't. You running the motor with stock springs, those cams and boost is what caused that. The motor when you received it was in running condition.

How about you start taking the blame for what you've done and stop trying to shift it to others trying to save your own skin.

tomshaze

Established Member
I asked u which one I should buy and u said that one I bought it in front of ur face do u remember that ?

Yes and I apologize for how how everything went down

I'm sure the people of svtp are smart enough to point you out as the liar. I had a turbocharged Cobra, I was all about turbos at that time. Why would I recommend the 50trim to you? You were paying attention to our mutual friends with turbo'd 4 bangers telling you to go 50 trim. I'm the one that tried to steer you away from one.

I'll just leave it at that. Its pointless trying to argue with you. In the end, my dealings with you aside, lordgufi is the one without the money and the motor because of you. If an svtp member decides to business with you, that is the risk they will take with you.

tomshaze

Established Member
Ok let's leave it at that please u were the one who revived that event not me.

I asked u which one I should buy and u said that one I bought it in front of ur face do u remember that ?

Yes and I apologize for how how everything went down

Ortiz99

Established Member
You mean the one that we agreed you would buy me for the work done to your car? Yes i remember that one, you should have bought yourself one of those as well. Stop telling half truths.

Users who are viewing this thread