American racing 2 inch primary headers mint

tomshaze

Established Member
Made for 2011 to 2013
Not sure 2010

Come with off road xpipe with a 3 inch collector

Boight it on here but decided to see if I could sell em as I already have over 700 whp if they don't sell I will install em

There mint codition and come with cometic exhaust gaskets

GT 500 2011 2" Primaries, 3" Merge Collectors, 3" X-Pipe (No Cats) SH112NC $1 614.00

Ortiz99

Established Member
???

Did a transaction with OP and he was a great to work with.

Thats great. I'm glad you got what you bought no problem. Unfortunately, many people have gotten scammed from him and not just a couple hundred, but a couple thousand. He left the forums a long time ago and just now came back again posting so I figured I'd ask if he already refunded the man his money back.

I'll go ahead and take it to PMs with Thomas if you like. Moderators have been notified already.

Edit - If you want to check the validity of my story, I have contacted the man he scammed the engine from. He is a member here so hopefully he can post up the story. I tried to help him out but in the end, paypal sided with him.

Last edited:

lordgufi

Established Member
I was recently just directed over here by some friends.

Hi Thomas, how're things?

Here is the story on what ortiz is talking about:

I had a MMR 900 block with B heads, a set of supercharger cams fully assembled. I posted it up on Ebay because i was parting out a project car so that i could afford a daily driver. Thomas here pm's me to pull the auction down and that he would pay me asap. I did so and he did as well.

At this point i thought all was well. I had my money the motor was shipped. He got the motor and he was happy, for the moment i suppose. either way he called me asking about the valve springs, which he already knew were stock valve springs and would likely need to be replaced to run any kind of boost through the motor with the profile of cam that was installed. He disreguarded this warning, had the motor installed, kept doing datalogs and having his tune refined by some person through email. Eventually though he filed a complaint with paypal saying that the motor was not as described.

The fun begins: Paypal never notified me of this, neither did Thomas. I log into paypal a few days later with plans to post up some more stuff off the cobra for sale that i couldnt sale locally to find my account -$2600 and some change. I find out at this point that he had put the complaint in and that since i didnt reply within the alloted 10 days that even after 2 reviews of the claim there was nothing that paypal was going to do for me.

Thomas: 2600 dollars richer + mmr 900 and mods
me : the exact inverse of the above

After this, Thomas tells me that the motor is already installed and that he isn't going to send it back nor is he going to give the money back because paypal sided with him.

I let it go for a long time, ended up settling with paypal for 800, as well as no longer allowed to use paypal unless i settle the entire balance.

Thomas: still has motor, probably blew the money
me: 800 further down the hole

MONTHS go by after this and i get a call from Thomas, " Hey man you can have this motor back, it's got metal shavings , i've had to have it rebuilt and all sorts of shit man, just pay shipping and you can have it back "

I decline saying that i have no need for a blown motor.

All in all in between the dealing and the MONTHS LATER part, Ortiz notifies me that Thomas told him prior to actually putting in the complaint that he was going to do it. I also later found out that the whole reason he wanted to put the complaint in is because the person doing his email tunes was saying there is something wrong with the motor. That's 100% bs imo because if he had replaced the valve springs like i suggested there wouldn't have been issues like he was seeing ( massive afr swings and boost weirdness from valve float ).

As to this guy being " great to work with " it's far from the truth. if any of you want to hear me repeat this on the phone I will be glad to speak with you. just pm me and i'll call you, or give you my number.

BrokenCool

LOL @ Retiring
Established Member
:eek: wow that is one horror story. It's unfortunate that PayPal seems to always side with the buyers.

Ortiz99

Established Member
Only reason I was able to contact lordgufi was through a mutual friend of ours. The email tuning was done by Tricktuners when he was 2v but when he got your motor, he went with a local dyno tuner here that said his o2 sensors were messed up and wasn't able to get a good fuel curve at wot because the o2 sensors weren't letting him :bored:.

Red-GT500

Needs More Torque!
Established Member
Wow! what a shady way to get money out of someone. Then have the balls to tell someone you can have the engine back after its blown. If this is true, i hope someone gets their money out of your A**.

tomshaze

Established Member
I hve nothing to explain he sold me a defective engine with bent valves and the valve guides half were missing

Opened claim got money Back he wouldn't pay for return shipping

Prolly cuz he new the engine was worthless

I even offered the engine to Ortiz at one point for I belive 200 dollars and he didnt even wanna pay that much

This story is filled with a lot of drama I'm passed that point in my life

I haven't had problems selling or buying anything on this forum since then and for that I'm grateful

Red-GT500

Needs More Torque!
Established Member
If he told you it needed valve springs for the cams that where installed but you ran the engine anyway whos fault is that. Point is, you could have at least contacted the seller to work it out rather that file a claim, get the money back, and keep the engine. Even if it was a defective engine you shouldnt have installed it and ran it if you knew the parts where messed up. You should have never installed it, filed your claim and worked with him to get the situation fixed. You had a chance to go further and do things the right way but you were greedy. I haven't done a lot of selling on these forums but when i do i make sure the buyer knows exactly what the part is and its condition. If somehow it was my fault i would make it right. If i bought a part from another member the jacked it up then why should they have to pay for my stupidity.

tomshaze

Established Member
I was like 19 years old it was my first mustang I didn't know that much about cars I saw what I saw and didn't think anything of it now that I remember I realize that the engine was bad but I just wanted it to work so bad that I did what I could to make it work but nothing was enough I wasted a lot of money trying get that thing to work but I was doomed from the start with the engine being bad from the start.

And to the guy who says that they should buy the headers and do that it's easy for u to say that from ur shoes when u experiencing the nightmare that I expierence with that worthless engine.

tomshaze

Established Member
This is completly false lol

Only reason I was able to contact lordgufi was through a mutual friend of ours. The email tuning was done by Tricktuners when he was 2v but when he got your motor, he went with a local dyno tuner here that said his o2 sensors were messed up and wasn't able to get a good fuel curve at wot because the o2 sensors weren't letting him :bored:.

brian98svtsnake

Established Member
I was like 19 years old it was my first mustang I didn't know that much about cars I saw what I saw and didn't think anything of it now that I remember I realize that the engine was bad but I just wanted it to work so bad that I did what I could to make it work but nothing was enough I wasted a lot of money trying get that thing to work but I was doomed from the start with the engine being bad from the start.

And to the guy who says that they should buy the headers and do that it's easy for u to say that from ur shoes when u experiencing the nightmare that I expierence with that worthless engine.

Regardless of how old you were and even if the engine was bad, what you did is a scum bag move.

Ortiz99

Established Member
This is completly false lol

Umm no it isnt. He is a friend of mine and is on this forum I believe and can attest to it if you like. Nothing to hide here. As for the tuning, that is EXACTLY what you told me and it was during that time where we eventually stopped talking. I still have datalogs from Tricktuners in my email where everything was fine with that motor then out of nowhere the engine is bad once it came to dyno tuning. Whether or not what you told me was true or not doesn't matter now anyways.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread