American Muscle Car Show

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
Got my ticket for the show. Year before last we stayed at Hampton Inn. That's where I just booked a room. Nice place. No rooms available at Holiday Inn.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

busta

REDRCKT
Established Member
Damn, can't believe I missed the early registration.

usmcsvtwannabe

Not a noob
Established Member
I'll buy a ticket, but if the weather is anything like last year I will absolutely not be attending. I think it was in the low 100s with high humidity.

usmcsvtwannabe

Not a noob
Established Member
Its brutal out there haha. I think chuck and I both killed about a gallon of water before noon. We didn't last very long in that heat.

I hate you Mike :mad: lol

paluka21

Established Member
I'll buy a ticket, but if the weather is anything like last year I will absolutely not be attending. I think it was in the low 100s with high humidity.

That's why I didn't go. IIRC that was the weekend I went swimming instead and sold off my ticket.

blue 07

Established Member
IMG_3262.JPG IMG_3265.JPG IMG_3269.JPG IMG_3275.JPG IMG_3272.JPG IMG_3281.JPG IMG_3284.JPG IMG_3286.JPG It was brutal in the heat but took first place with my 2007 GT. Justin and the film crew did the opening video using my car so that was pretty cool too. Chip Foose was there, Vaughn Giffin was there and signed my radiator cover. Almost 2,000 Mustangs were there but it was insane hot ! Here's a couple pics from last year

Users who are viewing this thread