Amber LED Mirror Turn Signals Installed

Tractionless1

Established Member
I used an amber edge strip LED from Oznium.com. I have ordered from them in the past, their products are quality, competitively priced, and have great customer service. Pretty simple install as the strip is adhesive backed and I just ran 2 wires to the front turn signals and vamp connected them. I feel it gives the car an up to date feel. Also the led's don't flood like they do in the pic, rather are individually lit to the naked eye. Also, as you can see the strip more or less disappears when off, not at all a distraction when driving whether on or off. Had to do "fun" work for all the crap I had to fix over the past 2 yrs. to get to the dyno and post dyno after issues were discovered.

Blink.jpg

Blink1.jpg

Last edited:

Goose17

I have a major ego, and need attention.
Established Member
Video the blinking so you can see it in action.

SVT_Troy

Established Member
Keith,

nice addition, I'd like to see pics of them flashing from a distance. Like maybe alittle past the rear bumper and slightly closer to get a feel for them.

Troy

Tractionless1

Established Member
Keith,

nice addition, I'd like to see pics of them flashing from a distance. Like maybe alittle past the rear bumper and slightly closer to get a feel for them.

Troy

Naked eye sees each individual led, not sure why an iPhone camera drowns it out. They are plenty bright as you can see. Oznium.com sourced, edge light ambers.

Signal.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread