FOR SALE: Amazon Gift Card $100 for $85. Will sell quick, PM soon if you want it.

99MustangGTman

Stick Shift The World!
Established Member
Up for sale I have a $25 & $75 Amazon Gift Card for sale. I'm looking to get $85 for them both. It's a digital code so I can text you it or PM you it depending how we do payment. I posted one yesterday and it sold very quickly. That was sold to a buddy who lives in Oregon. I usually won't text him until 9am since that'll put him at 6am over there. He usually buys any Amazon gift cards I get on the few times I do get them.

I am asking for Apple Pay, CashApp, or Google Pay. He sends Apple Pay within seconds, so i've gotten used to getting payed that way, so I would prefer it, but I think CashApp is just as quick. Let me know if you're interested, otherwise i'll just shoot him a text around 9AM and he usually buys them up. I just thought I would post it here first since whenever I do have them someone always misses out and i'd give someone a chance at buying them first.

Shoot me a PM, i'll be online all morning, at least until 9/9:30.

Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I figured they'd sell pretty quick. How/where did you get them?

99MustangGTman

Stick Shift The World!
Established Member
I figured they'd sell pretty quick. How/where did you get them?

I have a friend that owns a sporting goods store, something like an REI type of store, but it's his own store and not a chain. Other than the 1:18 scale models I have, I also have hand-built over 100, 1:24 scale plastic models. I haven't built one in years, but about 10 years ago I went on a spree and just started building a ton of these models, that's where the bulk of my models come from. I do have some I built somewhat recently, but just boxed it up since i'm not passionate about it anymore and I don't have the massive paint collection I used to have. All American Muscle, with very highly detailed parts like the engine, interior, custom pieces, and so forth. I got very very good at doing these models and even had about 20+ models from the 1960s I built. I might have had about 25 or so that I bought that were just built very well and I would look for unique features some other builder did that I could incorporate into my model.

Anyways, this friend of mine has a huge collection of hand-made models and as i've needed to get proper aftermarket parts for my WRX (before I totaled it) at first, then my Mustang, I slowly sold off a bunch. His business isn't doing bad, but it isn't in great shape and he always offers to pay me extra in gift cards (like if he owed me $50, he would give me a $65 gift card), knowing I would have to sell them at a lower price to move them. He has a big inventory of all kinds of gift cards, I just found that the Amazon ones are really easy to move and people always want them. I had a Barnes & Nobles gift card once, not a good idea since people don't buy books in person anymore, so I just used it to buy some books I wanted and I think there's still a balance left on it lol. I'll post sporadically that I have them since they don't expire and I just place them in a stack where my bills go, so that's why I forget I have them.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Very interesting back story. Thanks for taking the time to post it. I've built a few plastic 1:24 models years ago, so I can appreciate your passion for modeling and your skill to have built so many. Have you ever sold any on eBay? I don't know about today, but years ago plastic models were in demand there.

One of these days I might get back into building a few plastic models. Here are a few I would love to build.
91sXoBa4VZL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

61deJy9VlPL._AC_SL1000_.jpg

99MustangGTman

Stick Shift The World!
Established Member
Nice, I found this coupe 1 or 2 years ago on eBay. I bought a few of them. You can build them as bone stock LX coupe, or as the drag version.

90LX-1.jpg

90LX-2.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread