Stick Shift The World!
Established Member
lpgTjGa.jpg

New in box, never opened, still sealed.

Last edited:

99MustangGTman

Stick Shift The World!
Established Member
Yes, I thought these sold for $25, I ordered it in December when it was out of stock and forgot about it and checked the website just now and realized they cost $39.99 + tax.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Yes, I thought these sold for $25, I ordered it in December when it was out of stock and forgot about it and checked the website just now and realized they cost $39.99 + tax.

From Thanksgiving until Christmas or so they were $19.99 new.

99MustangGTman

Stick Shift The World!
Established Member
From Thanksgiving until Christmas or so they were $19.99 new.

Oh ok. The reason I don't remember how much I paid, is they came with my subscription to SiriusXM or some Navigation service I paid as a gift for a friend. I know my friend doesn't like these Echo or Google whatever things that listen to you. They were on backorder for a long time and said it wouldn't ship until February.

I don't understand why you are being so negative in my for sale thread. If I was selling a brand new Procharger and I kept it in the box because it came with the car when I bought it and put it up for sale for $2000 and then changed the price since I didn't know what they currently go for I don't see the issue with that. You asked if I changed the price, I said yes, I didn't try to hide anything.

I don't come into your threads and poke around and ask meaningless questions. I've been on here since 2007. But, whatever the forum police have arrived. Just remove the thread. You've already ruined it. I may be a lot older but I remember from kindergarten, if you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all.

Users who are viewing this thread