Amazing new times!!

sohowcome

Captain Obvious
Man I went up to Cordova this weekend to check out how the new grand Marquis would run, mind you I am completly stock, except for the SHM sticker that I have on order, hopefully Ill get it soon, cause man will my horsepower most likely quaddruple!!!!
Anyways back to my track experience. I pull up to the line rev the mighty 4.6 mod engine, do a small brake torque to heat the Michellin All Season tires up. Right beside me pulls up a 2500 Horspower Top Fuel Dragster (I have a feeling hes not in my class, but I keep my mouth shut) Llights blink down Red, Yellow, Green, Goooooooooooooooo~! Man I punched her hard, harder than that 4.6 has ever been run! I just chirp those 215 75 15's! What a perfect launch~! I jet off the line like greased lightning!

Off down the short quarter mile track i Run, I have to be super careful cause of 100% power assisted steering, dont wantto lose to the dragster. As I come jetting accross the line and my impresive 12" Disc brakes bring the hulking 3800 pound beast to a screeching hault, I look up at the board and ran an amazing [email protected] mph~!!! WOW!!!! not bad for the first run, cant wait for my SHM sticker to come!!

White SHO

Established Member
Wrong forum ...looks like I'm gonna have to raise the BS flag AND move this to another forum :nono:

Users who are viewing this thread