Amazing exhaust note of GT500

COOL COBRA

Hell Yes!
Established Member
Bombard them back! Raise some hell! It’s not like you’re Canadian or some shit.
As long as you don’t break forum rules, it’s all fair game.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
The reason I deleted the other post is I'm sick and tired of other members bombarding me and don't want to have that up there any more.

Bombarding?

I'm sick and tired of a particular member knowingly posting untrue information and clearly violating rule #7 of the forums. Where can I fill out my hurt feelings form? Or should I just PM Brad, like you did.

2020FordRaptor

EcoBoost lover but nothing beats a Trinity!
Established Member
Bombard them back! Raise some hell! It’s not like you’re Canadian or some shit.
As long as you don’t break forum rules, it’s all fair game.
I thought of that but knew it would just escelate thing. I'm just going to stay silent and let them do as they wish. Not like I have to come home to them.

2020FordRaptor

Established Member
Bombarding?

I'm sick and tired of a particular member knowingly posting untrue information and clearly violating rule #7 of the forums. Where can I fill out my hurt feelings form? Or should I just PM Brad, like you did.
First, I'd like to clarify. I PMd the Super Moderator about my thread and not about members. I just wanted him to delete or lock my thread. I didn't even mention other members at all.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
First, I'd like to clarify. I PMd the Super Moderator about my thread and not about members. I just wanted him to delete or lock my thread. I didn't even mention other members at all.

Let me clarify...I never said you messaged him about members.

I just said you messaged him.

I get some enjoyment reading that you're calling him a Super Moderator though. Nicely done. From now on, refer to me as Established Premium Single Barrel Sir.

2020FordRaptor

Established Member

I get some enjoyment reading that you're calling him a Super Moderator though. Nicely done. From now on, refer to me as Established Premium Single Barrel Sir.
Without him this place would be a lot worse.

LS WUT

Established Member
Look, darling, 2020FordRaptor. The deadliest forumer since Wild vrtydl, they say. What do you think, darling? Should I hate him? You don’t even know him. Yes, but there’s just something about him. Something around the eyes, I don’t know, reminds me of… me. No. I’m sure of it, I hate him.

2020FordRaptor

Established Member

Let's just do this. Mr Established Premium Single Barrel Sir I apologize for any part I played in this horrible little predicament. I just want to keep it to cars.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Wow okay.

What made you think it was a good idea to come onto a forum, start a few threads all stating, "look what I stumbled across and wanted to share...".... only for it to turn out to be stumbling across your own videos hahahahahahahahah

I want what you're smoking out there in Nevada.

2020FordRaptor

Established Member
What made you think it was a good idea to come onto a forum, start a few threads all stating, "look what I stumbled across and wanted to share...".... only for it to turn out to be stumbling across your own videos hahahahahahahahah

I want what you're smoking out there in Nevada.
This forum is supposed to be open to others opinions and what they want to post. You don't seem like that. I am not violating any rules by posting stuff like this. If Super Moderator doesn't want me to post again he's the boss. I am definitely not posting these types of things again though.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
This forum is supposed to be open to others opinions and what they want to post. You don't seem like that. I am not violating any rules by posting stuff like this. If Super Moderator doesn't want me to post again he's the boss. I am definitely not posting these types of things again though.

It is against the rules to knowingly post untrue information.

You posted numerous videos, claiming to have stumbled across them randomly on the interwebz.

They were your videos.

That violates rule #7 of the forum.

Also, at this point, all of your responses are just adding to your post count, without posting any sort of helpful information so you're also violating rule #2.

2020FordRaptor

Established Member
It is against the rules to knowingly post untrue information. You posted numerous videos, claiming to have stumbled across them randomly on the interwebz. They were your videos. That violates rule #7 of the forum. Also, at this point, all of your responses are just adding to your post count, without posting any sort of helpful information so you're also violating rule #2.
I didn't post those videos! I approved of them to be given to that auto news place. How does post count matter?

Users who are viewing this thread