Am I the only one that this it looks MUCH better in silver?

Which looks better?

• Silver! It shows off the cars design better.

Votes: 49 71.0%
  • Reddish! You're crazy, red looks way better.

Votes: 11 15.9%
  • They both look like S***

Votes: 9 13.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

gq916

Established Member
silver looks really nice...way better than silvers of the past...i dont know which one i would get..have to see them in person..

I would prolly get orange or red tho...love white as welll..

GT915

Established Member
The Black ones will look the best.
I love the way black looks but there is no way I'd own one unless it was a garage queen. I am waayyyy to anal to be able to deal with all the water spots and swirl marks that become evident so quickly. I realize that can be fixed but it requires more time than I have to devote to paint correction.

trolls56

Established Member
attachment.php

The Reaper

Established Member
I love the way black looks but there is no way I'd own one unless it was a garage queen. I am waayyyy to anal to be able to deal with all the water spots and swirl marks that become evident so quickly. I realize that can be fixed but it requires more time than I have to devote to paint correction.

I drive my black cars but I pay out the azz for detailing to keep them looking good.

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
I always wanted a Comp O terminator. I'm very happy to see them bring back the color for 2015 and would love to get one.

That being said, my original GT was silver and I think the '15 looks wayyyy better in silver than the orange/red of the show car. And the fiance likes greys on cars, so if making her happy means I can get a '15 GT, I'm all in on silver.

NiteMareGT

Master Of Puppets
Established Member
If one of you fine gentleman that are good with photoshop could do an interesting wallpaper with that black Stang I would be much obliged !!!! That thing is pure perfection !!!

Users who are viewing this thread