am i loud or not?

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Originally posted by FuShnickens
having trouble figuring out if your exhaust is loud or not?

first of all, you have to << define loud >>

:D :thumbsup: :D :thumbsup: :D :thumbsup: :D

:lol: Nice Choice of Words :lol:

:beer: :beer:

That was cool :D
Adam let me start it off 1st. Then he gassed it. Then i went again & he went again.... Then we both decided to go at it together.

They way u can tell is by the exhaust smoke coming out :D

Thanks again.

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Allan...really i saw ur thread name on the Terminator side LMAF :beer:

George...meow, this is the set up.

OX03. Stinger with Magna-Flow X-pipe with Cats.
Me. Magna-Pak with Bassani X-pipe with NO Cats.

Imagine if he would not have an X-pipe :eek: Now that would be freaking load as well :D

Last edited:

FuShnickens

Get It On!
Established Member
oh you crazy kids you. you shoulda had your cameraperson stand evenly behind both cars - not that i have any doubt that your 118db exhaust isn't louder or anything. ;-) just make sure they're tied down so they don't get blown away by the exhaust. ear protection might help too. :D

Last edited:

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
oh you crazy kids you. you shoulda had your cameraperson stand evenly behind both cars - not that i have any doubt that your 118db exhaust isn't louder or anything. ;-) just make sure they're tied down so they don't get blown away by the exhaust. ear protection might help too. :D

:lol: We went to that Phily Joint again. Just to talk real quick & show of the Stingers & Magna-Paks :D

Well i know Adam didnt even try or had it on a higher gear when we went for it on the freeway :dw: I know he has more that he isnt showing me :burnout:

FuShnickens

Get It On!
Established Member
ahh, i thought that carwash looked familiar. ;-)

adam probably backed off because he heard over the scanner that the chp was sending a couple choppers to investigate some racers by the philly cheesesteak place. plus your "naws" bottle is still pretty full.

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
ahh, i thought that carwash looked familiar. ;-)

adam probably backed off because he heard over the scanner that the chp was sending a couple choppers to investigate some racers by the philly cheesesteak place. plus your "naws" bottle is still pretty full.

:lol:

:dw: I need to buy a bottle opener thats for sure :D
It must of been cool for the traffic to hear 2 freaking crazy loud 03 Cobra's gunning it :eek:

Still im sure Adam was in 4th while i was in 3rd & damn that thing can move :eek:

CobraRLC

Established Member
Thanks Allan for hosting the vids.....I will have to goto film school soon so that I can win an Oscar for cinematography..........

2F2F

[2 F]ast [2 F]urious
Established Member
Heh... I was was trying to listen to your exhaust and your shifting at the same time. Both are very good :) . Rob had reminded me about the 7200 limiter, so I was shifting at 7000. No good. Better to shift @ 6500. I was also trying to listen for the nitrous :) . Good runs, Dave!

SonicVenum

11 sec. Member
Established Member
Damn guys, I wish I could've made it, but I had friends over to watch some college football. Oh well, maybe next time.

I'll probably see Dave and Cam at XMP next Saturday.

I love MagnaPaks.......must......not.........spend........more..........money.

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Originally posted by ox03
Heh... I was was trying to listen to your exhaust and your shifting at the same time. Both are very good :) . Rob had reminded me about the 7200 limiter, so I was shifting at 7000. No good. Better to shift @ 6500. I was also trying to listen for the nitrous :) . Good runs, Dave!

:lol: No Nitrous Bro. I need to buy the opener but that crap is freaking expensive :eek:

Juan it was a quick get together & Adam had the great idea for a vid.

FuShnickens

Get It On!
Established Member
Originally posted by CobraRLC
Thanks Allan for hosting the vids.....I will have to goto film school soon so that I can win an Oscar for cinematography..........

"i'd like to thank the academy, the board of directors, and the trustees." just getting you started on your acceptance speech. ;-)

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
"i'd like to thank the academy, the board of directors, and the trustees." just getting you started on your acceptance speech. ;-)
:lol: beer: :lol:

Thanks to FuShnickens Inc. :D the vids would not be possible.

:thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread