AM BAMA tuning

bodon

Established Member
I have the new Bama V2 tune thru AM. Big improvement in the cars performance and ZERO issues.

cj428mach

Established Member
I demodded my old SB cobra and needed a tune for it. I went with Bama because of the price, but also because I knew the customer service would be great since they were tied to American Muscle. I got the tune in no time, although they missed turning off the emission stuff. It only took a phone call and they had a new tune to me in a few minutes.

If you're looking for a remote tune I wouldn't have a problem with a Bama tune, but I'd also put Don Lasota on the list of people to look at too.

spaldingpm

Established Member
What all are you tuning for?
I have a 2.93, o/r x, and catback, soon to be tuning for jlt cai, and 2.76. Car currently has an sct chip, and not tuned by the most reputable guy around here...

Going to order a wideband, aftermarket boost gauge, as well as fuel pressure gauge and I'm thinking about bama..

StangPhD

Established Member
When I was NA with cams and intake, I tried them all. Torq was the best, Brenspeed was a close second but AM could not get my car to run right. I settled with Torq and was happy. Wherever Paul Meister (Torq) went to, that is where one should go. He called me on a Sunday one instance to make sure I was happy with everything.

D1984

Whining
Established Member
When I was NA with cams and intake, I tried them all. Torq was the best, Brenspeed was a close second but AM could not get my car to run right. I settled with Torq and was happy. Wherever Paul Meister (Torq) went to, that is where one should go. He called me on a Sunday one instance to make sure I was happy with everything.

Paul went to Bama. I have run their V2 tunes and they're great

StangPhD

Established Member
I am glad he hooked up with someone. He has got some great talent and his converter lock up strategy makes an auto a different beast.

choate

Drive with a sparkling glove on your shift hand
Established Member
Paul went to Bama. I have run their V2 tunes and they're great

Yep. And the best part about it is if you were already a customer the new tunes by Paul were free. I'm totally happy with my experiences with them

cobrastang96

Anyone have any issues with these guys as far as tuning goes ?

I am pleased with my Bama tunes 93 Race, 93 Performance and 93 Street. I only run 93 octane in my 96 cobra, so all tuned to that. Recently did a data log and customer service was excellent, they seemed to actually care that it was done right when they re- wrote my performance tune, then after that tune was correct, they did the other two.

wvragtop

SPRAYING CHEATER SVT POST
Established Member
I just order the tunes for life package .im NA but hope to gain alittle .also run nitrous (100shot)and alittle nervous abut them tuning for that.

Lemonth

Established Member
How would Bama compare to other tuners now? From what I read people would rather opt for MPT over it. Are they at the same level now?

Users who are viewing this thread