Aluminum Wastegate flange

96dreamer

Established Member
Im finally putting together my charge piping for my waste gated novi 2000 setup. I'm running a 50mm turbosmart wastegate knock off and am trying to find an aluminum inlet flange to weld to the 3" charge piping. My knowledge on wastegates and bovs is limited since I have never used them before. Flanges for the two are different correct? So I cant use a 50mm bov flange for the wastegate? I found the alloy flange from turbosmart part#TS-0502-3007 but was hoping to find one that already has the flange extension attached to it to avoid welding an extension tube on. Something like this but for the wastegate if they are not the same,
thanks for any help

01yellercobra

AKA slo984now
Established Member
The flange doesn't know what valve is connected to it. As long as it has the right type of connection (V-band, bolts, etc.) and is the correct diameter you should be good to go.

96dreamer

Established Member
So I took measurements of the flange on the Wastegate but I can't seem to find any dimensions for vband sizing online. The top picture is the Wastegate flange, bottom is the bov but I don't need that one. Could anyone point me in the right directing of where to find the top flange in aluminum or atleast what size vband it correlates too?
20190205_214818.jpeg

Sent from my SM-G950U using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Users who are viewing this thread