~ Aluminator 11.0:1 CR

seank

Lateral G Lover
Established Member
Just curious...what's this engine worth Power wise over the Standard 5.0L engine that comes in these cars!? I have yet to see anyone install review on this engine.

Would you get more power cheaper by building up the stock engine through Livernoise/MMR/etc.!?

M-6007-A50NA
5.0L DOHC ALUMINATOR CRATE ENGINE NATURALLY ASPIRATED | Part Details for M-6007-A50NA* | Ford Racing Performance Parts

M-6007-A50SC.jpg

What are your power goals and intended use for the car? If you are not looking for a 1000whp machine. You can probably just get away with the Boss rotating assembly that was being discussed in the other thread recently and save yourself quite a bit of cash.

2012csgt

Established Member
I'm going with the Manley 1k hp rotating assembly in a few months. They have the stock CR available but its just not listed on the website (at least that's what they told me) I'm sticking with the stock CR for more power on less boost. BTW has anyone maxed out the Vortech kit yet?

Yeah I dont think 11.5:1 is the closest to stock CR they have...

http://www.manleyperformance.com/dl/2012/pistons.pdf

page 114.

I havent heard of anyone maxing out the Vortech yet either.

BlackMamba3

Established Member
^MY MAN! I like it! What sort of top end you going to be running?

Keeping the motor N/A. Either CompCams Stage 3 N/A cams or have a custom grind done. MMR Stage 3 ported heads. MMR springs and retainers (8,000+RPM!!!) Custom ground valves. MMR Road Runner intake with Ford Racing 90mm throttle body and JLT CAI kit. ID1000 injectors. Plugs to handle the stress. High energy coils from Granatelli.

Last edited:

Nocturnal'14

'18 ROUSH RS2 #18-0103
Established Member
Keeping the motor N/A. Either CompCams Stage 3 N/A cams or have a custom grind done. MMR Stage 3 ported heads. MMR springs and retainers (8,000+RPM!!!) Custom ground valves. MMR Road Runner intake with Ford Racing 90mm throttle body and JLT CAI kit. ID1000 injectors. Plugs to handle the stress. High energy coils from Granatelli.

But whats all that cost in total!?

ALLKHEINZ

Established Member
I just ordered the 11:1 compression Aluminator for my 13 Auto....will be going novi 2200 at some point and i fully plan to hit it with atleast 12psi....good tune and proper fuel system should keep things in check...i dont forsee having any problems at all...

Bad Intention

Established Member
I thought about going with the 11:1 aluminator but decided to go with 9.5:1 because i wanted to be able to turn up my F1-A. We just finished tuning the car late last week and very pleased with the HP and Tq the car made.

STi

Established Member
talking about the aluminator and compression ratios which is better for a whipple charger?

lets say a 2.9L whipple and a 4.0L whipple

-11.0:1 Aluminator
or
-9.5:1 Aluminator

what compression is better and why?

Usually now on small turbocharged engine (like EVOS) y keep seing more often people going with higher compression builds instead of low.

alex12gt

Established Member
talking about the aluminator and compression ratios which is better for a whipple charger?

lets say a 2.9L whipple and a 4.0L whipple

-11.0:1 Aluminator
or
-9.5:1 Aluminator

what compression is better and why?

Usually now on small turbocharged engine (like EVOS) y keep seing more often people going with higher compression builds instead of low.

Depends what its for and the fuel used....with my 2.3 i went 11:1

For 4.0 id say 9.5
For 2.9 its a toss up on fuel an other factors but id say 11

11dsgGT

Established Member
When it's all said and done, my motor is gonna run $13-14k. Gotta pay to play.

In say a 2v SOHC a bump to 11 would be the max I would run on the street, so is this coyote engine that much more efficient it can run a reliable 13 compression ratio? Will the 13 compression allow you to use pump gas and daily drive it?

I think this build would be extremely fun to drive. If you wanted some more HP throwing some nitrous in there would make it feel like a 700ci BB

badbiach

"Frame Twistin!"
Established Member
I asked and asked, and even called FRPP direct. The low compression Aluminator does in fact come with the billet oil pump. The N/A does not. Why? I have no idea. :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread