Alternative to MMR water outlet fittings

Hmbre97

Eaton powered
Established Member
Just as a heads up, I am not affiliated with Modular Speed in any way. I was just reading the MMR thread and saw people asking about other pieces to make this a complete kit. Well, one already exists and haven't seen anyone post about it yet.

4V Crossover Delete / Cooling Modification - Ford Mustang Forums : Corral.net Mustang Forum

CoolingSystemCobra2.jpg

CoolingKit.jpg

So this kit + a lower GT rad hose will get rid of the coolant crossover and bypass setup and move the thermo to the upper hose.

I am mainly getting this kit because the upper thermo housing has another NPT port to plumb my cooling mod into.

Hmbre97

Eaton powered
Established Member
Honestly, it would probably be easier to just make an account on the Corral. I doubt SVTP is going to let a non-advertiser sell product on here, especially when what they sell directly competes with other paying vendors.

04SilverSerpent

ZTP
Established Member
I an definately interested in this kit...right now my coolant pipe is sandwiched right by the turbo and thus driving my coolant temps up in stop n go traffic. I just might have to get this for myself as a bday present.

Tabres

Not without incident
Established Member
You connect it to the radiator with a piece of radiator hose and 2 clamps. You could have it welded on if you wanted, I suppose...

Users who are viewing this thread