Alright. What else will I need

SS KILLR

Established Member
I can tell you anything you would need for the 5.0, But being a new Termi owner I need some guidance from the pros. I'm planning on getting my tune in the very near future. I have a 2.93 pulley on the way. Not ported yet. My questions are this
1. With just a pulley are bigger injectors needed yet?
2. Is a BAP needed yet?
3. Who do you recommend for e-mail tuning?
4. At what Point will I need a bigger MAF?
I'll post if I think of more, But thanks in advance for the opinions.

reldla1996

Established Member
You don't need bigger injectors, BAP, or MAF with just a pulley. You really should get a dyno tune versus a mail tune, but if that's your only option.... The factory fuel system runs out a little over 500 rwhp. The only reason I changed my MAF was because the JLT high boost intake I wanted would not mount the factory MAF.

ctgreddy

Established Member
with a pulley only, everything you listed should be ok. but there are guys who have needed all of them with a pulley only. Doing an email tune with stock stuff I would highly suggest a wideband to keep an eye on afr's and make sure one or more of the things you listed isn't causing the car to lean out. As far as who to tune from, lund is a huge email tuner, justin from vmp is said to be very good. Or i got my email tune from willie lynch for a godo price and he's an awesome guy to deal with.

Users who are viewing this thread