Almost in the 10s

big nasty

02 True Blue
Established Member
Like you said, you're just a good 60' away from a 10 sec pass. Are you running drag shocks all the way around?

Stock everything I have 2" shackles on the back. Im going to get some QA1s next year. Did I see your truck @ PSI this past Friday?

Last edited:

00SVT

KB Powered
Established Member
Nice times, another vote for PSI's work. I will be getting out to the track very soon as well and get my new PB hopefully before it get's to cold up this way. I would say some Qa1 shocks will help out a bunch.

You probably saw SSTHIS truck up there, He just had N20 installed along with metco fuel rails, battery relocation and a few other small things done.

big nasty

02 True Blue
Established Member
Nice times, another vote for PSI's work. I will be getting out to the track very soon as well and get my new PB hopefully before it get's to cold up this way. I would say some Qa1 shocks will help out a bunch.

You probably saw SSTHIS truck up there, He just had N20 installed along with metco fuel rails, battery relocation and a few other small things done.
Yes his truck was there I talked to him when I went to have it tuned about 4 weeks ago.

Users who are viewing this thread