ALL-Yellow Mustang Show, Gastonia NC, May 25

stylin99

Established Member
There is an all yellow Mustang show and cruise set for May 25, 02 at Earl Tindol Ford dealership in Gastonia NC. This is a show dedicated to all Yellow Mustangs and Yellow Cobras, put on by the YellowMustangRegistry.com website.

You can get the show flyer/registration form and complete details at this link:
http://www.yellowmustangregistry.co...eastCarShow.htm

Participant Pre-registration: $5, day of show $8, spectators free.
Registration 8-10am. Awards, prizes at 2:30pm. No judging for trophies but tons of door prizes for participants and a longest distance award.

Sponsors contributing: Steeda, 5.0 Magazine, MM&FF Magazine, Custom Performance, GrillCraft, Valvoline, Earl Tindol Ford, Tire Rack, Summit, Mac Performance, Autometer, Classic Design Concepts, and much more!

See flyer for complete details or email me.

stylin99

Established Member
Don, anyone is welcome to come and spectate. The show is dedicated to the Yellow Mustangs so those will be the only participants this year. Stop by and say hello.

Oh, and after the show, we're cruisin' up to charlotte to Victory Lane Karting for that endurance kart racing I told ya about. You are more than welcome to join us in the racing too. It's only $40 for 2 hrs worth of racing. Let me know if you want to do this. There's only a few slots left! :D:beer:

GR8WHITE

The BIG FISH
Established Member
I'll stop in and say hey at the show. I'd love to get in the track time. I'm getting a little rusty in the curves. That'd be a good refresher. Count me in. Could you give me a buzz Monday evening also. I've got a couple of questions for you.

stylin99

Established Member
You're in luck!

We actually have a Yellow Mustang cruise-in June 1 in Carlisle PA! Maybe that will work for you. Directly after the all-Ford Nationals, we are cruising from the show to Mechanicsburg, PA for a "cruise-in". There will be door prize giveaways, dash plaques and more. It's free to register and you get more show information here at this link:
http://www.streetclassics.com/yellow

Let me know if you have any more questions. Have you registered on the Yellow Mustang Registry website yet?

stylin99

Established Member
Don, wish you could've made it out man. Here's a photo from Saturday's events. It turned out great!
ColeysPic1.jpg

GR8WHITE

The BIG FISH
Established Member
Wish I could have made it Steve. My wife is having some trouble since her operation and I've gotta keep an eye on her. Looks like a gr8 turn out though.

Users who are viewing this thread