All these zombie stories got me thinking...

AZSnake98

NVWSSV
Established Member
I know it's far fetched to some to think about and end-world scenario of a zombie apocalypse... but just for fun, what would your plan be if it actually did start happening?

Feel free to be as wild and crazy as you want, because after all, we are talking about a ****ing zombie apocalypse...

Id get a rifle and a sidearm with as much ammo as I could possibly get, Horde some food, turn a booby trapped bank vault into my safe house, and go out hunting.

Kiohtee

Established Member
There's already a few threads (and one really big one) on this. Some are even actually prepared for such an event!

But I guess it just depends on the type of zombie(s) were overrun with.

AZSnake98

NVWSSV
Established Member
You've got to be prepared for any kind of zombie...

EDIT: Holy hell there are a lot of threads on this already..

Oh well, great minds think alike.

Last edited:

VenomousDSG

Get ready to fly!
Established Member
Be self-sustaining and know how to protect yourself, all that you really need to do.

I live in a nice wooded area with many animals like deer, coons, squirrels, and fish from many rivers, lakes, and ponds which I can feed myself from. Plus I have some nice goodies for protection.

I think an end-of-the-world as we know it scenario is very possible. Maybe not zombies, but some other catastrophe may happen, and if it does I'm prepared for it.

Njc0las

Detective John Spartan
Established Member
Wow how original. I didn't know we were due for our monthly bugout/zombie thread.. and from someone who's been here since '05?

Last edited:

lobra97

PIITB since 1984
Established Member
I'd go steal a terminator and ride off into the sunset....I am Legend style wo of course hitting all the cones.

AZSnake98

NVWSSV
Established Member
Wow how original. I didn't know we were due for our monthly bugout/zombie thread.. and from someone who's been here since '05?

^^ Someone shut that **** up before I go over there and **** start her head...

EDIT: 2 Internets to whoever can tell me what movie that's from.

4a7191a

Established Member
got my mre's, 5k of 7.62x39 and over a grand for my 9mm handguns. got some leg holsters for easy carry too.

97desertCobra

Procharged!
Established Member
The way of the Gun

+1.

Giving Sarah Silverman the right hand of know your ****ing place.

Home Alone 2

Holy ****ing God this had me rolling!:lol:

I would fight my way to my friend Mac if possible. Otherwise I already have a detailed plan for escape and survival.

Tony, if you can find your way to me and Mac then you can come along, but you have to bring at least one hot women, preferably two.

Mr. Mach-ete

Liberals Suck
Established Member
It's pretty unanimous, from previous zombie threads, that most SVTPers would hold out at the local Walmart.

Users who are viewing this thread