All San Francisco bay area/california SVT COBRA OWNERS 93-03 Please

VeNoMiZeD

Established Member
Sup everybody,

well im graduating from shcool this quarter and in order to graduate i need to do a tech project! Well the easiest and something that i always wanted to do was make a website! So i am. Now take in mind im no Webmaster or someone known to make websites! I barely learned how to use Dreaweaver 4 this week and from monday until now, i think i made a damn decent job on my site from knowing NOTHING!!. Its nothing fancy and nothing to say EEEwwwww and Aawwwwwww about!!.

Now to my request! I am a 2 time SVT COBRA owner(both ,different times)-(both 93's ) And i LOVE all Cobras and what they are about! so im making a website SPECIFICALLY for SVT COBRAS 93-03 and im asking any of you that have SVT COBRAS of those years, please send me PICS of your SVT COBRA and its brief info, and i would love to make a members ride page of SAN FRANCISCO BAY AREA/CALIFORNIA. My site is dedicated to all SAN FRANCISCO BAY AREA/CALIFORNIA COBRA OWNERS, but i will make a another page for other states to post thier cobras!

So if you would like to send me a pic of your best shot of the COBRA please, and again it WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED! please send to [email protected]! and add a quick description.

Thanks. PEACE

Users who are viewing this thread