All Non L.E.O. posters please read

Mr P

Banned
FordSVTFan said:
That means when you respond to a post and call an officer a \"pig\" or \"useless\" or anything else inflammatory or derogatory it is not acceptable. When your context is meant only to irritate or inflame that is not acceptable.

I'M AN ASSHOLE!!!

Blade Runner

Texas; We'll kick ur ass!
Established Member
Hell, I just got cited for 44 in a 30....and yet I'm not complaining or flaming...I was speeding, I got caught, end of story. To the L.E.O.'s of this board, thanks! Working in close proximity (sp?) with L.E.O.'s, I see the royal peckerheads ya'll have to deal with...Although we usually wind up dealing with the same ones!! LMAO

lxlawWFO

Terminator LOVER!!!
Established Member
lol, it says no flaming, but it is called the "DONUT SHOP"!!!

I am glad to have LEO's on here, I worked for the Texas Prison system for over 14 years, and have many friends in law enforcement. Glad you all are here to help us out!! Your jobs are greatly respected!!!

styl0us

Roh-Tuh-Ree Powah
Established Member
Hell, I just got cited for 44 in a 30....and yet I'm not complaining or flaming...I was speeding, I got caught, end of story.

(Cut your post down just for that line)

Learn it, live by it, and love it. Don't bash the cops that protect you because you were blatantly retarded and got caught doing something that someone a long time ago did that resulted in a death, thus the LAW BEING MADE. It's to keep retards alive (for what reason I don't know), so they can keep breeding.

Slow down, there are speed limits for a reason.

Make sure all of your lights work, so we can all see you do 100+ past us.

Make sure you don't have an ungodly loud exhaust on the car, we don't need to hear you coming down the road/highway, seeing your vehicle is bad enough (to those in the world with a car with more rust on it than the Titanic).

Make sure the tires have adequate tread on them, that can get you pulled over. And I mean more than just a drag slick. (for those of you in NY/PA).

And just plain and simple obey the laws, they're there to save your life.

Note: To the mods/admins/owner, I let my NYS Trooper buddy type that up, he gets aggravated by people bashing L.E.O's for no apparent reason, and something in this thread sparked his interest. If it's not wanted just delete it, or edit it to your likings. Thanks.

Scott222

Established Member
New Member to the forum and a LEO

How can i get add to the forum as a LEO? Im with the city of Hamtramck MI, neighbor of detroit.

SSeatr

Established Member
I dont know why this is necessary, but apparently it is.

PLEASE READ THE GUIDELINES SET UP FOR THIS FORUM AT THE TOP OF THE THREADS PAGE BEFORE RESPONDING TO OR STARTING A NEW THREAD.

For those of you that dont want to go and read it, here are the guidelines:

"This is a forum for information regarding law enforcement, traffic laws, current events in law enforcement, and a place for the boys in blue to hang out. This is NOT the place to flame cops or complain about the ticket you got.:nono: If you have questions feel free to ask.:thumbsup: This forum is especially for and moderated by police officers.

lol im not intending on being a wiseass, but it says no flaming cops but its called donut shop haha

SSeatr

Established Member
(Cut your post down just for that line)

Learn it, live by it, and love it. Don't bash the cops that protect you because you were blatantly retarded and got caught doing something that someone a long time ago did that resulted in a death, thus the LAW BEING MADE. It's to keep retards alive (for what reason I don't know), so they can keep breeding.

Slow down, there are speed limits for a reason.

Make sure all of your lights work, so we can all see you do 100+ past us.

Make sure you don't have an ungodly loud exhaust on the car, we don't need to hear you coming down the road/highway, seeing your vehicle is bad enough (to those in the world with a car with more rust on it than the Titanic).

Make sure the tires have adequate tread on them, that can get you pulled over. And I mean more than just a drag slick. (for those of you in NY/PA).

And just plain and simple obey the laws, they're there to save your life.

Note: To the mods/admins/owner, I let my NYS Trooper buddy type that up, he gets aggravated by people bashing L.E.O's for no apparent reason, and something in this thread sparked his interest. If it's not wanted just delete it, or edit it to your likings. Thanks.

now i am from NY and i understand police have tuff jobs being a target for hate, but at the same time i wish they would show some respect to some of us. yes i am 24 that doesnt mean im going to be a dickhead when you pull me over so dont assume, and dont abuse your status.

i wouldn't have said anything but you said you let your trooper buddy write it up and it just sounds so familiar as every time i get pulled over or have been i have yet to be spoken to as a human being but spoken to as a derelict. yes i possibly did something wrong and i am adult and own up to it i never fight or get nasty so please take a deep breathe and treat us a little bit better and maybe you would receive more respect from the people.

sorry i just dont get why there is the point in yelling at us or trying to belittle us. my plate fell of my motorcyle and i was pulled over the other day and the NYS trooper was rude, obnoxious and i was having a bad day and i said to him similar to what i just did, and it was the first time EVER that he apologized and realized i wasn't being a jerkoff and that my plate had fallen off while i was riding, i had no idea till i was pulled over. well anyway we shook hands and we were BSing for a bit after. i got the ticket and i didnt mind because i was shown respect.

ok rant off :)

Last edited:

UnleashedBeast

Engine Lubrication Guru
Established Member
Thank you for your cooperation

robocop-news.jpg

Beerdog80

Crazy Oklahoman
Established Member
man, a site and section just for us LEOs where we make the rules, awesome

Think your misinterpreting this forums purpose. LEO's do not make the 'rules.' The mods and administrator do, everyone else just follows their guidelines.

"This is a forum for information regarding law enforcement, traffic laws, current events in law enforcement, and a place for the boys in blue to hang out. This is NOT the place to flame cops or complain about the ticket you got. If you have questions feel free to ask. This forum is moderated by L.E.O.'s. (Law Enforcement Officers).

Last edited:

Devious_Snake

PSR Major!
Established Member
wasnt trying to say its a dictatorship, just glad to see them lay somethings out there, although i already see people will be people and not give a crap....oh well

Beerdog80

Crazy Oklahoman
Established Member
wasnt trying to say its a dictatorship, just glad to see them lay somethings out there, although i already see people will be people and not give a crap....oh well

Such is the world brother. The mods do a good job of cleaning this forum though. The ones that end up in Smack Down are normally the best. :)

Users who are viewing this thread