EVILNSS
Established Member
In this mess there is...
  • 302 Stroker
  • Jan 05 Ported Cobra Heads
  • THP Twin 61MM Turbo Kit
  • Entire Front End Suspension
  • Complete Fuel System
  • ...Everything but the kitchen sink....

CanifordTurbo021.jpg

CanifordTurbo022.jpg

CanifordTurbo023.jpg

CanifordTurbo024.jpg

CanifordTurbo026.jpg

CanifordTurbo001.jpg

CanifordTurbo002.jpg

CanifordTurbo003.jpg

CanifordTurbo004.jpg

CanifordTurbo005.jpg

CanifordTurbo006.jpg

CanifordTurbo007.jpg

CanifordTurbo008.jpg

CanifordTurbo009.jpg

CanifordTurbo010.jpg

CanifordTurbo011.jpg

CanifordTurbo012.jpg

CanifordTurbo013.jpg

CanifordTurbo014.jpg

CanifordTurbo015.jpg

CanifordTurbo016.jpg

CanifordTurbo017.jpg

CanifordTurbo018.jpg

CanifordTurbo019.jpg

CanifordTurbo020.jpg

Blown04GT

No, it's not a GT
Established Member
I hear ya man!!!! Looking great! Any idea on how long before you get it together? Could you post some pics of the tb opening on the upper Sullivan?

EVILNSS

EVILNSS
Established Member
I hear ya man!!!! Looking great! Any idea on how long before you get it together? Could you post some pics of the tb opening on the upper Sullivan?

Gonna Start the build This coming monday. Excessive Motorsport will be handling everything...

nice. how much boost will you be running?

Plan on running as little as possible during the next few months, and then doing a 8lb tune 14lbs tune 18lb tune and then a 25lb tune on race gas....

Espo

lP ll llVll lP
Established Member
Seeing that reminds me of being 5 years old, and waking up at 6am on Christmas morning....

I wish I could go in my garage and see all that stuff....I bet you cant wait to get it installed...

EVILNSS

EVILNSS
Established Member
Seeing that reminds me of being 5 years old, and waking up at 6am on Christmas morning....

I wish I could go in my garage and see all that stuff....I bet you cant wait to get it installed...

You and me both.... I feel like those children who got that n64 for xmas and there video is now all over youtube...

:rockon:

99svtour

How long did it take you to get all of the THP components from the time that you placed the order. Did Jim send you the kit piece by piece or all at once? Good Luck with every thing.

EVILNSS

EVILNSS
Established Member
How long did it take you to get all of the THP components from the time that you placed the order. Did Jim send you the kit piece by piece or all at once? Good Luck with every thing.

Well Jim ran into some problems when he placed his order for the turbos... I placed the order back in Sept. and im JUST getting everything... little bit here... little bit there.... some over here... so its been a long road that for sure. but Jims a great guy to deal with...

Blown04GT

No, it's not a GT
Established Member
Well it came from THP ported, so either THP ported it or sullivan did, where were the IAC passages at?
in the middle at the bottom (and top I think) there are passages that lead to the IAC valve mount on the bottom of the intake. When you use the single blade tb, those holes don't line up the air can't move from before the TB to the IAC valve.

Users who are viewing this thread